Hey guys!

So anybody see Cloverfield? The movie wasn't bad, I enjoyed it, except for that damn shaky cam gave me a headache and these two hot ass girls literally threw up in the theatre! It was hilarious! One got up and started running but she didn't make it, thus throwing up in between isles and thus grossing out some other girl who then threw up into a bag of popcorn, funny S**T!

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Cloverfield so I think I'm going to wait until it's out on DVD and rent it.

I'm trying to get into grad school, mostly. That and trying to cope with the idea that I may be allergic to Pennsylvania. Which is a problem since I live here now.

Oh man I love that episode. That has to be one of my top five favorite episodes. And it's not sweet, it's rather annoying. Allergies suck.

Indeed allergies do suck, and here comes spring which means allergies to the infinite power! and kwilson what the hell are you doing in Pennsylvania?

I got married at the beginning of September, if you remember. After the wedding I moved in with my husband who happens to live outside of Philly.

Random shit, and shenanigans, this was the place to be back in the day. During mygamer high point. The updated site looks good, but where is the soul!!! Kwilson u still suck by the way