help me out with tales of symphonia

daiconv

animator
Registered
Aug 6, 2005
chemical plant zone
okay, I've been playing tales of symphonia for a while now and i'm stuck . Towards the end of disc one, there's this part where Presea wants to learn about exshperes or something so we go into these mines (i can't remeber the name), the one that changes your sorcerer's ring so that you get bombs, anyway the hint they give us is like, "listen for the voices of the exshperes" or something like that. I combed every inch of that stupid mine and i can't figure out what the hell i'm supposed to do. I can't even leave the cave until Presea learns whatever it is she's supposed to learn.

so can somebody who's played through this part help me out before this game gives me an anurism? :flamed: thanks.

dude i absolutely LOVED tales of symphonia. sadly, i cannot remember what you do in this part. i think you gotta turn on all the machines and also talk to all the little gnome-people. or maybe this is a part where you keep having to shoot the switches with your ring...i think that might be it. you have to switch it back from bomb mode to its normal shooting mode and shoot switches. then again i just seriously can't remember.

here, this is the absolute best walkthrough site i know of. choose one of the walkthroughs here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/561316.html

okay, here's another question: how the hell do i switch between the 2 worlds with the flying machine thingys. i'm in tethe'alla and i need to go back to sylverant.

there's a portal somewhere on each world. maybe there are two of them. you gotta fly around till you find it. but at the beginning where you are first in the other world, you might not yet be able to travel back and forth. i THINK the portal is like in the antarctic-ish area. on a little island. but you'll have to sort of search around, and once again, that's only on one of the worlds.

nevermind, i found the portals. I'm on disc 2 now, just got finished whoopin on kratos. I'm like, in the city of angles or whatever. how much longer till the end of the game?

sweet.
hey what's the highest combo you've done so far. when i was fighting kratos, i landed 49hits :bigmouth: I'm pretty proud of myself.

oh! i just thought of another question: what do i have to do to make sheena do summons? so far through out the entire game, i've only seen her do it twice in actual battle, and it doesn't work with my unison attacks for some reason.

man i can't remember much about that game...

you gotta set them as part of her combos i think. and then she can only do them when she is at max limit or whatever it is that raises up during battle in that game. i think...man i cant remember =)

---

basically you gotta train spells/combos/moves in that game to unlock new ones. take a look at her stat pages.

---

and as for combos...i dont know. that might be higher than me. or maybe i was up in the hundreds. i cant remember !! *looks at his symphonia game and considers playing... again...*

In order to do sheena's summon attacks she has to be in overload mode, you know when she get's a black aura, once she's in that mode just go to the tech screen and choose wich one, WOW, I can't believe you guys didn't know that, and easist way to combo up, unison attack, sonic sword rain with any two characters that have it, erruption with genis, and colettes angel wings or wind blade with any other magic user, boom, 60+

aw, too bad i already beat the game by the time i read this. We whooped mithos' ass pretty quickly.

i love anime cut scenes... :melting:

now my life no longer has any purpose, i guess it's back to playing mercinaries in RE4

yeah, i aways get kinda sad when i beat an rpg, especially when they take me months to beat them. But at the same time, it's really satisfiying. I wish they made symphonia like gta, where you can still go around and complete all the side missions that you missed while playing through the main game.