Have you still yet to play Hogwarts Legacy?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Hogwarts Legacy has been available for those on PC, PlayStation 5 and also Xbox Series X & S since February 2023 and for those who are on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and I believe Nintendo Switch, they were able to gain access to it in May.

I myself was really excited for Hogwarts Legacy but due to me having to wait until May as I am on Xbox One, I have not had the funds to grab the game yet so I am still waiting to experience the game.

Have you still yet to play Hogwarts Legacy?

The reason why I have been skeptical about getting this game is because there is no Harry Potter in the game but I still have plans on playing it but not just right now.

I'm working on maybe getting the game around December to play during the Christmas holidays.
I did notice that there was no Harry Potter in the game but I guess that makes sense being you are now the main character in the game and it is your journey in a way.

I have yet myself still to play it but the reviews I have heard, I don't believe I will be let down by it :)

There was no way I wouldn't have played Hogwarts Legacy by now because I was so much ready for the game before it was released. I even purchased on pre order. Now, I'm nearly about completing the video game which have been one of the best I've played last year.