Have you played Fortnite Ranked?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Fortnite Ranked is a mode that came out just over a month ago. It seems to have taken the place of the Arena mode that we used to have and many people are now playing the ranked mode and having fun doing so to see which rank they can get into.

I and my daughter have been having tons of fun in ranked and have preferred it to the normal modes. We are currently in Silver 3 and hope to get into Gold soon.

Have you been playing Fortnite ranked?

I have not played Fortnite since 5 months now. I couldn't get into playing it because there's been so many cross paths which makes it very difficult to play a lot games. It's not only Fortnite that I have not played much recently, there are so many games I have not played much.

Reactions: Shortie
I have not played Fortnite since 5 months now. I couldn't get into playing it because there's been so many cross paths which makes it very difficult to play a lot games. It's not only Fortnite that I have not played much recently, there are so many games I have not played much.
That is a shame, do you have any plans to go back to Fortnite when you have time? I have found that since Zero Build was released, we seem to be seeing more people coming to the game which is great to see. Also looking good for the new updates in the future as well :)