Have you played Crash Team Rumble?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Crash Team Rumble is a game that came out towards the end of June if I remember rightly. I remember seeing it on my Xbox Dashboard before it was released and checking out the trailer and I have to admit, it does look a lot of fun but I as of yet have not been able to purchase it.

Has anyone here played Crash Team Rumble? Are you enjoying the game?

I have not played the game Crash Team Rumble. Is it like a fighting game or car race?

What's the gameplay of Crash Team Rumble like?

If it's good, I will look into getting and enjoy playing it

I believe it is a fighting game from what I have seen in the trailer. It was only released in June I believe it was. If you are a Crash Bandicoot fan then this game does look awesome and worth the purchase :)

Reactions: Dori
I believe it is a fighting game from what I have seen in the trailer. It was only released in June I believe it was. If you are a Crash Bandicoot fan then this game does look awesome and worth the purchase :)
Crash Bandicoot is one of my favorite video games. I've played almost all the games release of Crash Bandicoot. If this new game is like my favourite Crash Bandicoot, I will not be missing out playing it.

Reactions: Shortie
I have still yet to play Crash Team Rumble, need to take a look to see if it is on a Black Friday deal at the moment. Have been wanting it for a while and heard so many great stories about it.