Have you played Crash Team Rumble?

Shortie

Registered
Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Crash Team Rumble is a game that was released in late June I believe and it looks a lot of fun. As by the title you will have worked out that it is Crash Bandicoot who is the main character for this game along with other characters from the Crash franchise.

I myself as much as I would love to be able to play Crash Team Rumble, have not been able to get it yet but I am super excited to play it when I have the chance.

Have you played Crash Team Rumble yet?

I haven't played Crash Team Rumble yet but I will soon enough. I've watched the gameplay on YouTube and it looks super good. So, I know for certain I'm going to play the game soon.

Reactions: Shortie
I haven't played Crash Team Rumble yet but I will soon enough. I've watched the gameplay on YouTube and it looks super good. So, I know for certain I'm going to play the game soon.
I am still yet to pick it up but I am hearing nothing but good things from those who have played it and it seems like it has not disappointed :) #

Very excited to be able to grab it when I can though as I love Crash Bandicoot and this game looks a lot of fun!

I've been playing Crash Team Rumble for 3 months. It's a fantastic video game. I didn't expect it to be this good, it's why I'm in a big awe of how great the game came out to be.