Have you been using the Share Play feature?

thepieeatingjay

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
With the release of PS4 firmware 2.00, they finally released one of the features they really spoke about at their initial system reveal, the Share Play. This lets anyone you want play your games over the net for and/or with you. For many, it can be used to help friends through games. For others, it's a way to truly sample before you buy. I've been using it for both and loving every minute of it.

I have not had a chances to look at it up unit now, but it seems like an interesting feature to check out. Let's see when I am actually going to consider going using it.

For me this is one of the most interesting and compelling features about the ps4. I had kind of low expectations for it as I tend to be a little skeptical initially but I've actually been hearing more or less glowing reviews all around. I'm curious to try it out for myself soon.

Well, the Shareplay can potentially save gamers so much money. But it all depends on how many friends a person has really. You can basically review games yourself rather than depend on a paid-for reviewer to tell you if a game is good or not. It's a great feature to have in so many ways it's hard to count.

Yeah, definitely, no doubt it can help out in that way. Not just saving money in general but the potential to try before you really commit anything to it. Luckily I have some gamer obsessive friends with a ridiculous amount of games, so I have a lot of potential in using it =).

It can save money, but the developers have the choice to not use it. I think that's fair. I have heard good things about it tough and I can't wait to try it.