Has anyone here played FEZ?

eMike22

Registered
Dec 5, 2014
I have just finished playing it. This is a truly unique game that manages to fluidly incorporate 3D mechanics in a 2D environment. Oh, and the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic, and it's the reason why I got the game in the first place. I highly recommend you give it a listen. Even though I'm not very keen on platformers, this is different, and it's definitely worth checking out!

I got it off Humble Bundle, it's a nice and colorful little platformer, but not particularly challenging. I think I cleared it in a day, but it's still worth getting during WInter Sale I suppose.

I used to play that game, but i stopped then because I couldn't complete a difficult level. By the way it's a very good game and I recommend it to everyone. The retro-like graphics are really awesome. There was supposed to be Fez 2 but it got cancelled.

YES! It is a fantastic and colorful game, full of life. Even though I don't really like its developer (Phil Fish, total asshole), he created a masterpiece and I don't think I ever played a game this cute before. Gomez is a fantastic lead character, and the perspective shifting is a revolutionary thing for platformers.

I only played it for a little while but I can't honestly say I enjoyed it much. At the same time, I don't know why I didn't enjoy it. For some reason I can't for the life of me figure out, it just bores me to tears whenever I attempt playing it now.