Has anyone ever used "Feature Points" to buy app games for free?

yohNoce

Registered
Nov 6, 2014
I was a little skeptical about it first but my girlfriend got me hooked. Its simple, all you have to do is download from a list of games and use them for about 30 seconds. After that you just accumilate points from apps youve downloaded. I got a $5.99 game for free just by doing it!
Let me help you get started. You can cash out with prizes they give you ranging from Amazon/eBay/Microsoft/PayPal/Starbucks giftcards to AppStore credit once you reach a certain amount of points (Each App has a certain amount of points rewarded when downloading). You'll never have to spend money on an app again :)

Use my referal code: WH478X
this will give you an extra 50 points to help you start off:)

here is the website to download the app: http://featu.re/WH478X

%100 legit guys, reply to this thread if you need help setting up. Im just trying to get the word out there!

Um Feature Points is not really a good app. This app takes about a week of downloading to actually get it a $5 reward. In my opinion you are better just going out and working for 1 hour. There are much better sites online to earn money than that app.

I used it before, but it seems really limited. I only got a few high paying apps every month or so, and some didn't even credit...
I cashed out as fast as I could for 1 dollar and deleted the app. Just seemed like too much effort for too little payout.
Hope it works better for you guys though.

You have to use FeaturePoints for a while before you actually earn a decent amount. I made $10 in about a month and a half, and I did receive the money, but I didn't have any referrals, hence why it took me so long just to make $10. That's basically how you make your money using these apps: by getting a lot of referrals. I think there are better sites you can use to make money instead of using FeaturePoints. If you can get enough referrals, though, then the app will be well worth it. I knew a girl who was making $100 a day just from referrals...

It's kinda dependent on region, for me here in Europe I'd need to install hundred of apps to get the $5 paypal. I don't think it's worth it, there are better ways to use your phone to earn some lunch money.

I use some sights to get a bit of extra money, but I have never used featured points. I usually use whahf because you get a few cents a day for playing a game and keeping it on your phone, or I use tap to cash. I made 10 in about a week on whahf but after the first payout it seems things have dried up there a bit. I have not used the other one enough yet to get paid.