Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for PC

DukeMadThane

Registered
May 5, 2015
I played Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on my pc so much. That game was seriously fun, but very casual, so it may not have been everyone's cup of tea. It was charming and challenging enough to keep me coming back again and again. Did anyone else play this game?

I haven't played that game yet, but from my experience, Harry Potter games tend to be badly made. Since you said this one was good, though, I might give it a shot. How long did it take you to play the entire game?

I remember the original Harry Potter game being really basic on PC and consoles alike. It was nothing special to me, but it was all right for mindless fun. It's not a game that I would ever go back and play though. That entire franchise was a bunch of games that were too basic and matched other games based on movies, which were almost never good anyways.

A lot of games based on movies are pretty bad. It is nice to hear that the Harry Potter game is pretty good but I personally stay away from games based n movies in general.

I haven't played that game yet, but from my experience, Harry Potter games tend to be badly made. Since you said this one was good, though, I might give it a shot. How long did it take you to play the entire game?

I would say that it takes about 30 hours or so to finish the game. It has been a few years since I played it. It probably isn't the most high quality game ever, but it was so charming and fun that I still have pleasant memories of it.