Happy New Year

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
Have a good new year, and I hope everyone's New Year's resolution is to play more games like :link: and :inky: and :z-blockre

.... and to take more showers. peace.

I'll echo that.

Hope you all have a safe and happy new year.

May you all have a happy new year and i hope everyone had as big of a hangover as i did the day after.....whoo-hoo!!!

shit I still don't know who the hell keeps calling me telling me I ruined his daughters life, damn old people, to qoute chappelle, "It's a celebration bitches"

No joke. A good friend of mine had one of our neighbors come over Sunday night to bum a cigarette. After inviting himself into the living room, tearing the filter off the cancer stick and plopping down on the couch, he begins to tell how trashed he got on New Year's Eve. Then he pulls out a knife and lays it on the table. He claimed he woke up with it in his pocket and has no idea where it came from. When he left, he refused to take the knife with him. My friend promptly grabbed the knife with a napkin and trashed it.

My New Years was caffiene induced fun instead of alcohol induced. turns out to be just as fun with less of a hangover the next day. Yay for espresso shots and a low caffiene tolerance.

How about wakin' up the next day on your couch??.........feeling for sure you ended up in bed............I doubt my wife carried me...............hahaha................Glad that day only comes once a year......

one time i woke up to the sound of water running. or so i thought. my friend was blacked out, pissing in my closet. i was like 'what the hell are you doing?!" and he turned around in a circle, then fell on my bed. i left the bed right before i got landed on. he passed out. i slept on the guest bed. boy did he feel like an ass in the morning.

please two weeks ago I woke up in passed out in my kitchen floor, I woke up at about 4 in the morning with a bad case of the pukes, ended up in my bed after that. two hours later my alarm rang and it was time to work, now that my friends is a story to tell your grandchildren