Halo Movie

Dude have you been sleep for like the last year or so. O well yea it's a movie in the works. Next summer it should be out.

Silent Hill is the new standard, by the way. I have a feeling it will live up to the standard. Will it accurately reflect the facts of the video game? Maybe. Will it 'feel' like Halo when you watch it? Probably. Now, if it takes some established stuff from the Halo universe and decides to build on it without contradictions, then that might be even better, instead of just rehashing the storylines of Halo 1 and/or 2.

What ever they do it's gonna piss off people. The only thing that matters to Hollywood is that pay the $8.00 min to see the movie. Like lets say X3. Bret Renner is making the movie ( director of Rush Hour). The movie may suck it may not. But all I know its that the millions of ppl going to see it someone will hate it, someone will like it, everyone else will say it's okay. Perter Jackson is not making the Movie soooooooo i'm will go out to say i'll see it. If PJ was makeing the movie it would be hot.

His Money and I think a production team. But he is not directing the movie at all. Just funding. Much of the say so on this and that will not come from him. He's a producer for the film. So if the movie suck you wont blame him but the director and cast. And he has nothing to do with the script at all.

Hmmm... well, let's see... Jeeps and guns and aliens, and stuff. And a hero that barely talks. Sounds like an Arnie film from the mid-80's. Come on guys... Halo was only a phenom because, when i came out, the best game for the Xbox was, like, Blood Wake. When it was finally released for the PC, people barely took notice- PC players had seen MUCH better games, both visually and story-wise in the past.

Now, if they decided to make a Deus Ex movie... or a flim based on System Shock 2... or Homeworld... or, dare I say it... HALF LIFE (1 or 2)... Well, THEN I'd be excited, but this leaves me yawning. It's a film for the fanbois, much like the Doom movie, so better see it on opening week because, if they try releasing it during the madness of the Summer Action Movie cycle, it won't last into a second week in the Cineplexes.