halo movie trailer

ickes

Registered
Apr 23, 2006
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.xanga.com
ok so my friend gets back from spring break... he was in florida, and he told me he saw a preview for the halo movie while he was down there. since then i have been searching for this trailer and havent found jack. so has ne one else seen this? or know where to find it? or is my friend just being an ass cuz he knows i've been waiting for a halo movie since i played halo 1, and read the novels.

I think your friend is pulling your leg. I would've probably heard it from a million people, and seen it posted on tons of forums.

i wonder what its gonna look like....would it be like star trek....would they use the same voices as in the game....i cant wait to see it

they say that their gettin peter jackson to direct it....is that the guy from lord of the rings?????and microsoft sold the script to universal so u kno their gonna have good explosions and shit like that

If its as good as the Resident Evil series movies I will see it....although I think I only like RE movies since im a die hard RE fan

Well if your a Die hard Halo Fan you like the movie. But i'm mixed on the movie. So far there is no tell on what is going to happen with it. there are speculations but thats just it. Not plot no script and actors have been signed on or metiond. All we...will all I know is that Peter jackson is Producingthe film. They don't even have a Director last i heard. I hope they wont piss off ppl Because that would cause riots.

i'm not too exited considering many video game adaptations have turned out horrendous. Resident Evil wasn't too bad, but definitely not great... and please do not remind me of the Mario Bros movie.... :(

This movie is going to be differnt. The boooks they've written are amazing. If they just go off the books, I predict this movie will be one of the greats!