Halo 4

gamergod88

Registered
Nov 5, 2014
no one has created halo 4 topic yet, omg. this game is the best!!
anyone playing it? I have to sell my xbox 360, so sadly it'll be a bye bye soon to this game.

I just saw it on my Amazon wishlist today and realized I never actually purchased it. So I'm assuming you're saying it's worth it? :)

well I most definitely recommend getting it, I like that its very intense and fun to play with your bros!

I thought about getting this game, but threw away that intention in a second, when xbox fanboys started talking about how amazing and terrific and divine Halo is... then I quietly left.

dude, halo is really cool. its very fun to play and you will forget your battlefield with campers on every spot lol.

I'll just pretend that I didn't see the fact that you talked about Battlefield like that. ;) It outwins Halo in every possible way, my friend.

Lol, I think they're both great games. Halo and battlefield alike. I would put Titanfall in the mix as well.

This game is actually pretty amazing. Huge improvement from Halo: Reach in my opinion. Sadly, the multiplayer is a bit sparsely populated nowadays...

No, I haven't played Halo 4 since I beat the game. The best Halo game in my opinion was Halo 2, because it was dynamic but very fun in gameplay - beating and bringing death to the Brutes and the energy shield made it all the more enjoyable to replay over and over. Halo 4 was not as great as it's predecessors, but it did make up in the storyline and the graphics.

I haven't played it in a while. It was a really good game, and can't wait to play it next tuesday when H:MCC comes out. But I have a feeling I will be playing nothing but Halo 2, aka The Best Halo Game. It's been too long, Halo 2...

I need to get deep in, my enemies must know defeat on this game
otherwise why have enemies & why spend hours a day creating enemies?
All the trailers & reviews I've read make it clear that it's epic.
The only thing thats keeping those noobs above water is because
I haven't released the kraken aka myself!

I've only played the beginning of the Halo 4 campaign, so I don't completely know the storyline well. But I do think it's gonna be good by the looks of the beginning. Although I do think some of the lines they use are pretty cheesy and old lol, I guess they're just keeping the vibe going on from all the Halos back then. I can't wait to finish the campaign and start playing multiplayer...i'll definitely come back to this and share my experience. :)

I have it as both standalone and part of the master chief collection. Honestly not my favorite halo game for campaign, but infection of multiplayer is probably my favorite multiplayer game ever. If your not familiar its a group up to 16 people, with 3 people starting as zombies pretty much with a special boost and energy swords, they need to go around killing spartans in order to turn them into zombies, its great.

If there is a better game than Halo 4 I don't know what it is and I haven't played it yet. I've been playing a lot of Starcraft 2 but I still think Halo 4 is my favorite game.

Honestly, Halo 4 was awesome. The graphics could not of been any more amazing. I however did not like how short the story line was. It was only like 10 missions at tops. It was very disappointing in that factor. Oh and how what's her face dies... I cried for a good hour afterwards. It was very faced paced though, which I love about the Halo games. I just wish there were more missions.