Halo 3 trailer

Yeah, I've seen it, and some others here have seen it too. I thought it was great with great graphics. It's not really supposed to be anything incredible, since it's only a teaser to announce Halo 3.

General_Wiese said:
but the graphics dont look that special

I thought they were great, but the reason you didn't like it was probably because the teaser everyone saw was the low-res trailer. I haven't seen the high-res one, but I've seen pics from it. They're incredibly detailed!

I watched the Halo 3 trailer in High Definition and let me tell you, if you don't have HDTV, you had better get it....'cause the graphics looked spectacular.....But that is usually the difference in both the resolution formats......Which is why Microsoft told everybody, when the 360 came out, that you will be able to finally enjoy "True High Definition" Gameing....and they also said "For people that don't have HDTV, you'll still enjoy games that will look better than you've ever seen"......So, either way you saw the trailer, whether on HDTV or standard resolution, the trailer was a great introduction to Halo 3.....Now, if you wanna comment on the actual graphics, make sure you watch on an HDTV before you make the call