Guitar Hero

scoops

Registered
Dec 6, 2005
Toronto, Canada
bmunroe.roestudios.com
Oh Wow.

I was at a friend's place last night and he forced me to play Guitar Hero (which I wasn't too thrilled about ... until I started playing).

I fell in love with the game about 6 or 8 bars into my first song. I was playing standing up, (it seemed natural) and I found myself bopping along as if I was actually playing on stage or something, the movement helped with my rhythm.

The downside (or maybe not a downside) is how difficult the game is. I found it relatively easy to play on EASY mode, but forget about MEDIUM. I did not ROCK at MEDIUM.

A great casual game. I'm seriously considering a purchase (that will have to wait for at least a month though, cause 2 DS Lites, and all the games I've been raving about have set me back a bit moneywise).

I've played this before! It was at Best Buy, while I was searching for the DDR demo they usually have out ^_^;;. I forget what level I was playing at (there were lots of beats, so probably medium+), and I got booed off stage. Even though I stunk there was still some mindless satisfaction in it.

:flyingv:

Donkey Konga was a lot easier to pick up, so I probably like that better. Plus, it has Sing Sing Sing and the pokemon theme song XD

I love me my Guitar Hero. Probably the last great game that I will get for the PS2... that is until Guitar Hero 2.

FF games are hit or miss, and Superman Returns, well, technically GH2 will be released later, so it can be the last game.

God of War 2 will be the last great game for PS2, Guitar Hero is just in its own dimension of coolness that will never be topped, until the advent of total emersion virtual gaming, hooray.

Very true. God of War is one of the best games EVER!! Guitar hero is quite a quality game though. If you have any musical talent the game gets easier as you go. I've got friends that are uncoordinated and they got it after a couple rounds by themselves so don't get too down on the GH.