guild wars

I am Playing Guild Wars right now. And I have to say that it is the perfict MMO for guys that don't like MMOs. I don't have to spend alot of time playing inorder to enjoy the game. Which is perfect for me. Its also beautiful.

If you are playing GW my name is Justice Pavilion put that on your friends list and we will play sometime

GhostToast said:
guild wars looks awesome. maybe when i move away from dialup land i will buy it. not paying a monthly fee makes it more possible for an ex-hardcore gamer to still have a life and not feel like i'm being robbed.

i hope it does well

Ditto, I was watching G4 TV this morning and saw it on a show. It looked rad and nothing to pay every month. Coolio..

If you go to the guild wars site, and scroll down a little bit, their site has a link to our review. I just thought it was kind of cool.

"Hardcore Gamer" (härdkôr gāmûr) n. 1. Someone who foregoes sleep and physical proximity to other humanoids in order to maintain a constant feeling of euphoria through self-stimulation via a peripheral which operates software dubbed "video games". This is either through volunteering one's time to said activities and/or as a result of one of the following criteria: 1) lack of opportunities for the subject to engage in normalized socialization 2)the absense of meaningful daily activities in the subject's life 3)the absense of employment.

GhostToast said:
"Hardcore Gamer" (härdkôr gāmûr) n. 1. Someone who foregoes sleep and physical proximity to other humanoids in order to maintain a constant feeling of euphoria through self-stimulation via a peripheral which operates software dubbed "video games". This is either through volunteering one's time to said activities and/or as a result of one of the following criteria: 1) lack of opportunities for the subject to engage in normalized socialization 2)the absense of meaningful daily activities in the subject's life 3)the absense of employment.

Haha, where'd you find that?

i actually wrote my definition out from scratch

however, i was inspired from bc's recent INSANE posts and tried to make it sound lengthy and stuffy.

bc, how do you do those? do you just take random pieces from various documents and string them together?

Last edited:
Randomization, what each one does a truly random set, entropy is this randomization, with random results. The higher the randomization, then your time is not important. Being handled at once you what's right, I had with dual rounds but this case, with dual rounds but, with engine and the more random any game that. The higher the randomization, the more random an results from this randomization, but this is the job of this randomization, the randomization, so there's something darker beneath the randomization, with random results. The higher the words used to solve the randomness puzzle.

We need to solve the randomness puzzle.

(It's a secret, I'll never tell)