GTA 5!!!

awesomeaniruddh

Registered
Feb 16, 2015
Hey Guys,

So as we all know, GTA 5 is coming out pretty soon on 24th March 2015 to PC! Here's the steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

What are you looking forward to? The feature I am looking forward to the most is first person view. The trailers are SO tantalising! What do you guys think?

Yeah, this is looking pretty sick right now! I actually haven't been as hyped for something for a decent amount of time. I haven't gotten much into GTA in the first place other than a playing a few times at a friends, so it'll be like a whole new experience for me. My PC isn't the greatest at the moment, so hopefully it'll be able to handle GTA 5.

The only thing that I would note is that falling while in first-person would most likely be fairly disorientating!

Falling in first person is one thing I am looking forward too! I can't get enough of the next gen gameplay on YouTube!

I actually never finished GTA 5 yet, because I was waiting for the PC version. After I got around halfway thru the game, they announced that the game should come out last fall, so I thought I'll rather wait and play the superior version when it comes out... then it got pushed to January... then to March... Well, let's hope it's actually gonna come out this time. :)

But yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I had a TON of fun with GTA 5, after not liking SA and 4 at all, so I'm looking forward to play the "definitive" version! :)

I am looking forward to the first person mode. Although I have already played third game on my PS3, I am ready to play it again just for the sake of it. Let's see if it's even playable on PC this time around. They better not pull a GTA IV this time around again.

I am looking forward to the first person mode. Although I have already played third game on my PS3, I am ready to play it again just for the sake of it. Let's see if it's even playable on PC this time around. They better not pull a GTA IV this time around again.

I'm glad I didn't get GTA V on console, the PC version is going to be so much better with first person views and modding!

I have GTA V on ps4, ps3, and I am fairly sure I'll get it on PC as well, it's the kind of game you can play several times.

Furthermore, I never really got to enjoy the full extend of the online experience, as I never enjoyed using my ps4 online due to the lack of communication I always felt it imposed, although I don't mind voice communication, it often felt harder to engage in social activities using only voice communication as opposed to voice communication and writing. So in conclusion, I am looking forward to gta v on pc.

I've played it at friends (on the PS3), but only free roaming as I didn't do any missions. The driving model is pretty weird, feels more like you are driving a log than a car, I've gotta say I prefer the GTA4 model. I'll give it a go when it arrives on the PC (although I'm sure my PC will handle it). I love driving using the PS3 controller, especially because of the analog accelerate/brake controls, you can just cruise around at 30-40 km/h and enjoy the setting.

I'll get it on PC definitely, and it'll become probably the only game I play... it looks so good and I've been waiting so long for it to come out. Bit sad that the release date has been pushed back.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO PUT INTO WORDS HOW EXCITED FOR THIS GAME I AM.

I am really sorry for using caps there, but I just had to express how excited I am for this game. I had it for Xbox 360 and I played it with a few of my friends, and absolutely loved it. Then we all just let our live expire and didn't want to pay to renew it. But now that the game is coming to PC I am very excited. The performance is going to be amazing, the mods will be amazing, but most of all just doing whatever we want on multiplayer in a free world with some random trolls will be my favorite part. When they get into random car chases with you for no reason and try to kill you is just my favorite feeling.

I really enjoyed this game on console and I can't wait for it to come out on PC. I was really excited for the previous release date and I was all geared up to buy it and was very sad to see that it was moved back, but if thats what they had to do in order to ensure that when it was released it wasn't terrible then that is okay with me.

Hopefully they don't move it back again because if they do I will be incredibly sad.

I am so excited to finally seeing GTA V on the pc platform. I don't own any consoles and therefore I game on PC and I was a bit disappointed with Rockstar games for delaying the PC version for so long. PC consumers need to be treated better because piracy is also on the console platform as well.

This is so exciting! I'm not a huge fan of this type of game, but for some reason the GTA series just has me hooked. I can't wait to see what kind of mods are developed for this; the community has some absolutely mind-blowing ideas.

I don;t think that there is any decent gamer out there that is not crazy about the launch of this highly expected game. The fact that it is postponed so often makes it even more desirable. I just can't wait to try it after I already got bored by watching gameplays on youtube :). I hope my PC can handle it. If not, I will make some upgrades just for this game.:cool:

I'm mostly just curious about the first person view as well. I've seen some footage on youtube but I prefer to just experience it myself. I already have it on ps3 but I'm looking forward to everything that's going to be added on the PC version including mods.

Glad to see the immense enthusiasm in you guys! And I though I was the biggest fan of the game...

So everyone realizes that the game has been delayed until April 14, 2015, right? That was announced at least a couple of weeks ago by Rockstar. All of those people that have waited out for the PC version have spent a lot of time not enjoying an incredible game, which is a shame. I understand the allure of the PC version, but I feel far better having had it on consoles already and then switching over to PC when it comes out.

Personally, I'm just glad that it got the go ahead for the pc version. I was very adamant about not playing the game until it had a pc port but this is much better. What I'm most looking forward to are the mods. From what I gathered, the GTA 5 map is huge unlike that cramped cityscape we got in IV.

I've really been looking forward to this game since I watched some gameplays on Youtube. The only concern I've got is if my graphics card will be able to run it. I really don't want to upgrade it right now as it runs most of the games I've got pretty good, but I've got the feeling that with this game I won't be so lucky.