Greetings and salutations...

GameGuyPete

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Ware, MA
I just figured that I'd drop by real quick to introduce myself. My name is Peter, and Stevie has graciously brought me on as a new editor. While I'm pretty sure that my responsibility will be focused on the PS2 section, I understand that I may be needed elsewhere.

I've been around the gaming journalism business for over 5 years now, with the dot-com demise leading to lots of moving around. I guess it happens. I've been playing video games for over 25 years now, so I've got lots of history and experience to share-- including rather long-winded stories if you can't sleep. ;)

I am excited about this new role and look forward to working with you. It's likely going to be a bit of an adjustment process as I become acclimated to MyGamer's writing standards and getting used to your individual writing styles... but I'm certain that we'll clear all hurdles and continue to improve MyGamer's content quality.

That's it for now, I guess. I guess you can tell that I have some writing in my blood, since even this introduction is getting long-winded. :)

Welcome aboard Peter! I'm with PR, so you'll have to learn to get along with me (so I appologize in advance! Lol)
Anytime you want to speak some long winded gaming stories, give me a ring...I love them! :p I've got quite the history and collection as well, so it'd make for an interesting chat..though we're all here because we love gaming...so I doubt you'd have any complaints about posting whatever stories you want to post on these magnificent forums.
Glad to have you with us bro!