Greatest Rumor EVER

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Just a warning. This rumor may cause orgasms upon reading. The Xbox Live Arcade...may...get... MAME...online (maybe).

Now, go change your pants.

Imagine if this proved true?

Sket Sket Sket Sket. If that happens MY GOD DUDE. I can play the X-Men Arcade game. I thin A tear just rolled down my cheek. I do hope this is true I do I do I do.

Damn! I was just thinking that! The X-Men arcade game would rule! IMO that and MvC2 are the best arcade games ever made. I wonder why X-Men was never ported to the consoles.

Well, there are sooooo many beat-em-ups that popped up along the way. The Simpsons one. The Xmen one. The Avengers one. Battletoads.

But damn...I hope this is true.

Dude you did not just bring up Simpsons. that game was freakin sweat. So much lunch money was wasted on that game. And think about this Onlin Mutiplayer for these games. I might blow a brain vessal with just the thought.

Die Hard.
Ninja Turtels
The hits can just keep coming

MAME is totally, 100% legal. Every single ROM it plays isn't, however. They may not even actually use MAME, they may just make their own arcade emulator. Point is, though, we'd be getting a helluva lotta great arcade classics. But...we probably wouldn't get games like Street Fighter or Guilty Gear, since they'd just make us buy those as regular games...

Can anyone say Ninja Turtles arcade on XBX would whoop any other's butt right out the stinkin door?! I can.

NINJA TURTLE WARRIOR FOR LIFE!!! WOOHOO!!!!

And what ever happened to playing Atari, Nintendo, SNES, and the other classics?

but chyeah, NINJA TURTLES!!! WOOOOO!!!

haha.....