Great new Humble Bundle (4 copies of Insurgency, Euro Truck Sim 2, Grid 2)

gh0st233

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
There is a great new Humble Bundle to buy. The games featured are: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (which has hilarious cutscenes, seriously, check it out, it's so dumb), Always Sometimes Monsters, 4 copies of Insurgency and Full Mojo Rampage if you pay at least 1$ for it. If you pay more than the average price, you will also get Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Grid 2, and if you pay over 12$, you will also get Saints Row IV, along with all these other games. Also, new bonus game will be added. I have bought this bundle mostly for Insurgency, because I wanted to play that with a friend, so we got two copies for a dollar. Awesome.

I was buying the humble games before, but now it kinda turned into advertisement and I can't find any $1 game I like. Maybe that's because I have the games I like, I don't know.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm always looking for some awesome Humble Bundle sales/games. I love the Humble Bundle, because when you buy a game you support the developer, you give the money to charity and you can choose how much money you would get to one of those :D

I bought an $1 tier bundle when it came out, but I ended up buying another one with Grid 2 and Euro Truck Simulator. This is really one of my favorite Humble Bundles released to date. It's right up there with the THQ one a long time ago. Anyone remember that one?

Bought it already, GRID 2 has been on my wishlist for a while. I'm a little iffy on the 12$ tier for Saint's Row IV alone though. Hope that the unrevealed games are awesome!

Well, the mystery games are going to be added to the Beat-the-average tier, that is the tier without Saints Row IV. So, basically, you are paying the extra just for Saints Row IV. Nothing else. It seems a bit expensive for me, too. I don't think it's just that good of a deal.