GRAW clans

icewolf122

Registered
Apr 21, 2006
queensland
Hi this is icewolf122

and this is my XBL tag as well well the hole point to this thread is to recrut people to join my clan and kick some serious ass online email me and let me know you tag or post it in here and ill get back to you.

clan general of killer ozzies
General
icewolf122

Last edited:
lads join my clan because the last clan i managed got to the number 4 spot with 13 wins 3 loses . OWNAGE OR WAT. but unfortunatley i had to makea new clan because we got banned from GB BECAUSE OF SOME CHEATER THAT ACTUALLY CHEATED ON graw AND WE COMPLAINED BUT IN THE END WE GAVE UP AND MADE NEW CLAN

So, let me get this strange story straight...

You were accused of cheating. You tried to appeal the accusation, but Gamebattles staff wouldn't listen.

So you just created another name and went back to the same site that wouldn't listen to you?

i play lots of graw and any other war game but my clan is aiming for number one in aussie xbox

from
general icewolf

I still wish they would have built clans into GRAW 360. I mean really how does the old xbox get clans built in but we don't. 360 was supposed a huge step in the online community yet they leave out something that has exsited in older systems? Sighs, some things are just over looked or maybe they just rushed the game as per the norm.

Hardcore said:
So, let me get this strange story straight...

You were accused of cheating. You tried to appeal the accusation, but Gamebattles staff wouldn't listen.

So you just created another name and went back to the same site that wouldn't listen to you?

Realy I try to stay away from trouble .So my team plays on Eleite Combat Good place to have fun with good teams that don't cheat or argue.