Grand Theft Auto V

Lucky120

Registered
Dec 17, 2014
Who is playing Grand theft auto V at the moment? I have been playing for a little while and I have to say that the game is funny and fun. I thought that I was going to play once and then leave it alone, but I find it fun to play all the time. There is always something to do and you can play with different characters as well as online.

I have not really played online only made a character. I am working over to that point maybe after I go through the game more. Is anyone here playing or have played it? What do you think? :)

Oh yeah I really love the game and I have been blabbing about the game from since the day that I have gotten it and I really think that it is just one of the best games that I have had the chance to play in a long time.

Have you been able to finish the game yet Lucky120?

I am absolutely in love with the first-person mode on the Playstation 4/Xbox One. It's incredible, and adds a lot to the game, since it's such a different experience. I think the game still has plenty of room to improve and implement new features, so it could easily be just as popular a year or two down the road. We'll probably have another GTA title by then, though.

I haven't played it for well... a while. To be honest, I lost interest in it after my 5th playthrough (yep, 5th...) and dabbling with online a little. Still waiting for heists to be honest, and yes I'm on the older Playstation 3 version. I've installed first person mods and mucked around with trainers (mod-menus for single player), but they need new content for last gen folks desperately!

I haven't played it for well... a while. To be honest, I lost interest in it after my 5th playthrough (yep, 5th...) and dabbling with online a little. Still waiting for heists to be honest, and yes I'm on the older Playstation 3 version. I've installed first person mods and mucked around with trainers (mod-menus for single player), but they need new content for last gen folks desperately!

Oh man, if you've played through it 5 times, why haven't you picked up the next gen version? If it were just graphics, I would say otherwise, but it looks like they really polished the game.

I only played through the campaign once myself, and that was on the 360.

What I was most looking forward to was the online play, but it felt like such a jumbled mess. I love that they are still supporting it, adding heists (finally), and are even adding a season surprise this year with snow. I just wish more of the polish was there at release.

With that said, I might pick it up again for next gen, if only to mess around in the city with a more immersive atmosphere.

Oh man, if you've played through it 5 times, why haven't you picked up the next gen version? If it were just graphics, I would say otherwise, but it looks like they really polished the game.

I only played through the campaign once myself, and that was on the 360.

What I was most looking forward to was the online play, but it felt like such a jumbled mess. I love that they are still supporting it, adding heists (finally), and are even adding a season surprise this year with snow. I just wish more of the polish was there at release.

With that said, I might pick it up again for next gen, if only to mess around in the city with a more immersive atmosphere.
1 acronym: PC. I'd love to pick it up on PS4 or Xbox One, but I don't own either nor do I really have money to afford one right now. It does indeed look much, much better on current gen hardware though! Waiting for the PC version to release on Steam, then I'll be buying that version instead.

I agree with you about online. It was a jumbled mess. They tried to release it too early before they could get it properly working and polished, and that just caused issues. Heists are only just coming (they were a main selling point of the game) and the seasonal DLC that just came out isn't too bad (2 new cars, 2 livery changed cars, 2 new weapons, etc).

I've been playing it for a while now but I can't finish it because I always get distracted with doing random stuff and roaming. I'm also curious to try out online gameplay but I've never had the chance to. I've been trying to complete other games on my backlog too so I haven't had much time to explore but it's a very fun game and definitely worth the money.

Well, I am not playing it as of now (I play it occasionally when my friends play it) but it is definitely a game that will keep you hooked for months. At least that's what happened to me.

My friends and I had been playing GTA:Online since November, and we always found things to do. Our shenanigans included driving tractors around the map, and running from the airport to the top of Mount Chiliad(a feat that took us over 30 minutes to complete!) This game has definitely got a spot in my heart because of the weeks of fun it brought me, and I would recommend it to anyone, easily.

Well, I haven't played it in the past month, but I was thinking about playing it for a bit during the holidays. However, with the Steam Winter Sale, I will probably have to put it off until January. It's still one of the greatest console games and I've had tons of fun playing it.

Oh yeah I really love the game and I have been blabbing about the game from since the day that I have gotten it and I really think that it is just one of the best games that I have had the chance to play in a long time.

Have you been able to finish the game yet Lucky120?
No I have not, I am still playing haha, but I am having so much fun though. My husband and I are playing actually. I watch him play even though he is further than I am lol. Yeah it is worth every penny I must say.

I stopped a while back, but I have been getting back into it! It's amazing how they've added some cool new things, and I am hyped for the upcoming holiday update. I've forgotten how much fun it is, especially with friends. The possibilities in this game are nearly endless. Also, you can't forget about the new first-person mode! It looks really interesting, and I might pick it up for pc.

I have had so much fun with this game since it came out. I bought it on release date, and let me tell you its a doozy of a good time.

Finally updated to 2.0 version of GTA V for PS3, and I'm still disappointed it was not the DLC for heists. Guess I have to wait longer for it to be leased. I only play the game whenever I'm really bored and simply want to doodle around for a hour or two, otherwise I've stopped playing GTA V on a regular basis. However, if I had a PS4 with the new GTA V version, yes I would be on it now playing first-person mode!

GTA V singleplayer is one of the best open world games ever, but I'm not sure the multiplayer is on the same level.

Does anyone else feel underwhelmed by GTA Online?

I have enjoyed playing this game, with improved character control and graphics look real and makes the game more enjoyable to play. I found flying was easier, unlike san andreas where you had to be careful and could crash real easily and I struggled in those mission when plane would go other way and miss target. I like how it has improved missions, and make sense and enjoyable although some can take some time getting used to and can frustrate the person playing the game.

I am! In fact, I just completed the main story. That was pretty epic.

I must say I found the final heist a tad anticlimactic though, but maybe it was just the tactic I used. It wasn't bad though in any case, and I loved the very final mission

I have been enjoying GTA 5, it's good enough that I forget GTA 4 even existed (which I found to be the worst GTA in the series), GTA5 takes me back to the days of vice city and I just love the vibe of the game in general, they did a really good job with it.

I've played the series since the early top down games. The fifth one is quite stunning though I've not played the PS4 version. I'm waiting for the PC version. I do have it on the PS3 though and my only gripe with the series is a gripe I've always had. I would like them to develop buildings!

You should be able to go into any building and that would offer a while lot of possibilities too.

I rented it on a whim and I gotta say, I am suprised at how much a like it! The voice acting and dialog are spot on, the game looks absolutely great (and that's on PS3!) and I love all the little things you can discover. For example, eventually you crash down on the couch with the TV on, and you can actually zap around and watch all the (hilarious) TV-shows through your character's eyes.

I've been playing it on PS4 off and on since its release. I got up to level 98 and they released the homing rocket launcher for christmas. since then I've found that since everyone has access now to rocket launchers the game isn't as fun. Its not that I liked picking on the little guy, its just that I don't like everyone just using rockets to kill people. Gets boring.