Grand Theft Auto IV

Solitudinarian

Registered
Mar 21, 2006
Denver, CO
GTA4 won't be released for another 17 months (boo hoo) and for that reason, there is no real info available about the setting or gameplay, but it is never too early speculate. What additions to the franchise would you like to see, or what would like to go away in the next-gen version? I would personally like to see some kind of shake-down / bribe system (ala The Godfather) interated into the gameplay. Also, a human shield feature would be cool, grab a pedestrian in the middle of a shootout and buy yourself a few more health points. Thoughts.

I never liked GTA at all. It's not that it's just a game of nothing but senseless violence that usually make me say, "OMGGGGG, don't blow that guy up with a rocket launcher.... it's so meaann," but it's boring too. I played it for a half hour or so at a friends house once. Didn't appeal to me at all. Plus, the GTA fans in my town tend to be total a$$holes.

Maybe I'll roast it in that there new game roast topic....

Anyway, I'll leave now and let you anticipate the next GTA game... I'll be cringing in the corner.

I like GTA alright. Personally, I'd like to see more in the way of aircrafts, and more dynamic stuff. Like if you kill 30 cops and then crash a plane into a lake, I want Lazlo to be talking about what a tragedy I caused. That and I'd like it so you can actually go into buildings.