GR Demo

SiniSteR_BAMN

Registered
May 1, 2006
www.clanbamn.com
Has anyone downloaded the Ghost Recon demo and if so what do you think about it? I have played it for about a day and it seems like it will be a good game to play.

i wanted a 3rd person view... thats all i have to say is bad, hopefully multiplayer will be as kick ass

What kind of computer and how much RAM do you guys have? Cuz the demo didnt even work on my computer. Oh, and what graphics engines do you have?

At first sight, the graphics look a lot like Operation Flashpoint (or at least they did on my machine, as the graphical detail settings all defaulted to the lowest possible - and I usually run OFP with reasonably low detail settings). After some tweaking, however, things looked brighter.

Whit a 3dfx Voodoo 5 5500 64MB AGP and 256 DDram is working (this is my 'work' - configuration)

My conclusion: what's there to say? Ghost Recon is a definite winner. It simply rocks. The graphics (which look good even when they aren't set to max detail), the sounds, the action. It's all there. And this is only the demo...