Got one!

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
This past weekend I walked into my local Wal-mart and found they had put out the chairs. The last time they had put out the chairs was when the 360 was first released. They put out the exact amount that they have in stock, so no one has to wait fruitlessly. I was with a friend who suggested I grab a seat .... at 7pm...on New Year's Eve. They didn't go on sale until 12:01 since that's what they had advertised.

I actually didn't do it. I had resigned myself to not getting one for a while and started spending my Christmas money on some other things. My wife would let me do it without fuss because she knows I've been wanting one. She would do this even if it put too much financial strain on us. When I got home, my dear, wonderful wife insisted that I go get one. Not wanting to blow my New Year's Eve plans, I said I would go back later and see if there are any seats left (most were empty). When I did go back, there were three seats for the $399 line. We got two of them.

I love my wife.

Nah, my brother gets it. I preferred to get just one and lord it over him until he gets his, but I'll settle for just telling asylum "I've got one and you don't! Muhahahahaha!"

:banghead: ........Asylum power-up............Kurruption.......maybe you've never met my friends thunder :taekwondo..........and lightning............. :taekwondo................Man do i wish i had a human torch one!!

I shall have my 360 tomorrow....yes, the video game spirits were looking after me....the story goes like this....My wife and i didn't answer the phone on Sunday night...Well, my friend had called 2 times in 30 minutes that night....I finally listened to the messages yesterday, 2 days later.....The last one from my friend said that they had one more 360 at Gamerush up the street from my house.....So i called them, thinking that there's noooo way it would still be there 2 days later.....It was and i went and traded all my Original Xbox stuff in for the 360....I'll be picking it up tomorrow as soon as i get up...........Whoohooo....It is Gametime NOW!!....I need Game suggestions from the 360 crowd......I definitely wanna play Condemned, but what other ones should i try????....

Great games:
Call of Duty 2
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Project gotham Racing 3
Dead or Alive 4

Perfect Dark Zero was just okay IMO.

Great looking games coming out in about a month:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
The Outfit
Fight Night: Round 3
Burnout Revenge
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII

I'd list Full Auto there too except that the demo didn't really impress me.

you'll like Call of Duty2 but it's a short game to play single player. NFSMW is awesome too. You should be used to the running from the cops part. Er, I mean, yeah. . . Tell Tripp I said hello.

asylum_boy said:
I am looking forward to the games "Gears of War" and "Prey"...both look extremely well done so far

If you're looking that far in the future projects like TimeShift, Too Human, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Project IM look really promising too.

Super Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, thanks guys.....I can't wait til tomorrow.....And Jonas, i told you i wouldn't be left out in the dark too long....Now hurry up and move up to high speed internet so we can play online!!.....Anybody else wanna get on Live with us, My name is jackasss