Good PC games featuring split-screen and offline multiplayer?

MisterRay97

Registered
Jan 17, 2015
I'm really disappointed with the fact that most PC games hardly have good offline multiplayer. I've only seen a few games like Split/Second to offer a split-screen mode and a few others like many fighter games like Street Fighter, the Worms series and Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box to have offline multiplayer (like party play). Does anyone know any great PC games apart from these to have split-screen or offline multiplayer? It'd be fun to play offline on a single device with a friend or a sibling.

Gang Beasts!
Seriously, one of the greatest party games. It's a physics-brawler, where you try to throw your friends off the map, kind of like a sumo match? It's still in early-access, but when it completes, it's going to be even better. As it stands, I strongly recommend it.

Goat Simulator
Popular but great. My nephew's love playing this splitscreen. Think of it as GTA-Goat. You're a goat in a city. Go enjoy yourself! It's stupid, but great for laughs.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
The whole point of the game is that it's a nightmare to control. Each player can only control part of the Octodad (an octopus disguised as a human). So even walking is a co-operative effort.
So you end up absolutely destroying poor Octodad's life, as you accidently attach to/break everything in his house.

Sportsfriends!
Very cool collection of sports-based games, PoleRiders is a kind of Pole Vault-meets-Soccer game, but it works fantastically. Wonky physics make for fantastic tension. Strongly recommended.

Gang Beasts!
Seriously, one of the greatest party games. It's a physics-brawler, where you try to throw your friends off the map, kind of like a sumo match? It's still in early-access, but when it completes, it's going to be even better. As it stands, I strongly recommend it.

Goat Simulator
Popular but great. My nephew's love playing this splitscreen. Think of it as GTA-Goat. You're a goat in a city. Go enjoy yourself! It's stupid, but great for laughs.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
The whole point of the game is that it's a nightmare to control. Each player can only control part of the Octodad (an octopus disguised as a human). So even walking is a co-operative effort.
So you end up absolutely destroying poor Octodad's life, as you accidently attach to/break everything in his house.

Sportsfriends!
Very cool collection of sports-based games, PoleRiders is a kind of Pole Vault-meets-Soccer game, but it works fantastically. Wonky physics make for fantastic tension. Strongly recommended.

Great list! Octodad has multiplayer? I thought it was single-player! I liked that game from the videos he watched. I'd love playing that with my brother or my friends! And, I just remembered that SpeedRunners also has offline multiplayer. It's a great game, but buggy at times.