Good news for you Good folks, I'm selling my PS3

PrinceLUDA21

Registered
Apr 18, 2006
Philly
Yes that is right I will be selling my PS3, it is notbeing used in my home and I find it pointless. My cousion if being sent off to TX somewhere and is levaing me his 60gig, and MY stepbrothers and I have come to the fact that having two is a waste right now. So we are going to sell. Now being as though you are all good folks here I wanted to give you all first dibs on the system...........and yes this is a bidding.......................But it is not with out extras tho. I will include a free one year GS warranty, controller, memory card port for the PS2, and any game you would like. Meaing I will toss in a game for free of your choice this will be a side deal to who ever gets the system. If you have any questions please send me a message, but this thing has to go soon other wise i'm puttin it on ebay.

We have 75 going once.........twice..........c'mon people you're gonna let this beatiful piece of machinery go at a price like that.........Do i hear $75.25??

LOL. I have an issue with selling it on ebay. It's a GS thing thats holdin me back. I have a few ppl I know around here. But I am dead serious on selling this thing and I wanted to give some of you fools the chance to get one. Starting price is $550

i post my bit at 100 bux lol... man id be willing to give you that first 550 bid if i had the money lol... acctually if i had the money i would have already got one when it first came out... lol but i like the 100 bux thing rgiht now lol...and i dont even have that.... man im poor... need to quit buys ps2 games lol. or playing cuz 360. VIVA PS3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and soo on till sony decides to quit makeing them... loyal suporter 101... accutally to be honest i think im going to wait till like march before i get my ps3 so the glitchs all get out and prices go down a bit or alot i hope... not saying there are glitches now... but i keep hearing about them catching on fire and stuff like the 360s processor was doing.... let me knwo if theres any confermations of this... and if u will hold that ps3 till march ill buy it from you man lol joking dude... sell it now while u can make a profit off of it.

edit
o yeah i also heard a thing about there being 3 core systems... the all black 20 gig, the black with silver trim 60 gig and a silver limited (special) edition 60 gig for 800bux... has anyone else heard this or is that just a bunch of crap im hearing. the only other thing that im displeased about since i brought up colors... is in the begining they advertised three versions of the system... black, silver, and white.... i want that freakign white one... but they never made it... or was that like just for japan or some bs that makes me want to shoot someone? let me know and ty all in advance for the help

Last edited: