Good mobile for gaming?

fliktor7

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
I am interested in buy a smartphone, and I have seen a lot of them, but I'm not really sure about which one to pick.
Right now I can afford a mobile which cost around 150-200$

I was thinking about a motorola moto g, some friends told me that was a good one for gaming and not too many expensive. What do you think?

I think the Moto G is good enough but if you're looking for other options you could also look into an Asus because they are incredibly cheap with good specs as well as some of the new China brand phones. I heard the Oppo was very good and the one plus one seems very nice for the price also.

I would recommend that you check out some Alcatel phones like the Pop D5. It's a cheap quad core device that's great for gaming. If you could find a Galaxy Note 1, you could consider that as well. Though it's about 3 years old, the phone still holds up quite well and could play a lot of graphics intensive games with ease. Another cheap phone brand but with lots of power is O+. Check them out.

I would still highly recommend the Galaxy Note though...
fb2e914bd3cd6cec6da7ff94db8e6e7d.jpg

Basically, you want a device running a Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor or better for quality gaming. A Snapdragon 400 is found in most budget phones. It'll get the job done, but the 400 won't play more advanced games with advanced graphics very well. Some of the bigger games won't even play on a SD400 processor. Therefore, the SD600 is the best option that's available at a budget price in some devices.

Of course, mobile phones with a Snapdragon 800 or higher chip will blaze through even the most demanding mobile games.

For the price point you said, the best one I can think of is probably the Xiaomi Redmi 2 or the Redmi Note, which float around 150-170$. If you were to expand your budget, the MI3 ranges from anywhere between 250-350$ and that one comes with a SD800, as the above poster mentioned.

Currently using an HTC Desire 610 and I can say with confidence that it can run every game that you'd want to play; it's pretty powerful I think. I also believe it's in that price range, I may be wrong though.

If you don't mind buying second-hand phones, I would go for Galaxy Note 2. I used to have one and I must say that I enjoyed playing games on it. Dungeon Hunter 4, Asphalt 7, and other casual games are some of the games I've played on my Note 2 without any issues. Plus, the battery life is superb!

I bought a cheap second hand HTC sensation that is pretty decent for game play but it was still around $70 second hand. There were cheaper options but I went for the one that was in mint condition, no idea why as I have scratched it now I have it home, but it does the job no problem. I do still prefer my Iphone though, just bought the 6 and adore it. I never regret saving and buying my Iphones.

Samsung Galaxy would be the best option. They are much faster and whenever you play games on your mobile, the phone doesn't pretty much lag.

Samsung Galaxy S3 performs perfectly, but if you do have extra budget i would suggest a Note as well. The screen is superb. Asus is another option as well, I own a tablet (no 3g sadly) but it is very stable and about 150$-170$.

Well when I am buying a phone I look on the specifications first and foremost and then the brand after that. A good Android device for gaming is one which has a quad core processor or greater, and at least 2gb ram. A good gpu is also a plus. Just search for the phone with the best hardware specification in your budget rang.

Do have the time to see the specs and I know this might seem a little late for this question but there are many smartphone now that have amazing specification just for under 300 dollars. What I'm using now as a gaming phone is my Oppo A83 it has 3gb of RAM and 32gb of internal storage which is expandable. I have played NBA 2k18 here as well Mobile Legends, Rule of Survival, PUBG and asphalt airborne, it runs smoothly and though it has frame drops for time to time it is good bang for your buck because it costs around 180-200 dollars

For $200, get a Samsung Galaxy J7 2017. It has a great display since it's from Samsung, Octa-core 1.6 GHz, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB of internal storage and expandable with an SD card. I'm sure it will be great for gaming.

I'm using an android phone for my games and it has been amazing.it the cool pad series phone and has about 3 GB RAM and a very good storing memory.So if you can try it out the better.

I would recommend Samsung J series. It's cheap but the overall hardware and software is good for the worth of $150 - $200.
However, If you can add another $50 to $70 you can get a Samsung A series, this is the middle class for the Samsung product I recommend this one if you intend it for gaming purposes.

I suggest Xiaomi or Samsung any of these as long as that has a good ram/rom. That is enough to get better for games.

You might wanna consider Huawei brands if your looking for a finest mobile gaming experience as it has specifications but the same time unexpensive :)

I'm impress as how my Huawei Mate 10 Lite that I bought only around $300 on the day it was released on October 2017 with 64GB still running fast and smooth today. I currently have 100+ apps which half of it are online and offline game applications. :)

Here's a photo of Huawei Mate 10 Lite with a full specification:
HM10.jpg

You can also check other smartphones with an awesome 360 degree view , full specifications and its current price in the market down the link below. Good luck! :)

www.gsmarena.com

If you really don't have the budget to even buy a midrange phone and you have a decent desktop computer, just download Bluestacks. It lets you emulate Android on your PC. Lots of people use this for gaming instead. Gamers need the precision of keyboard + mouse in PUBG and Fornite mobile.