God if there was anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantastic75

Registered
Jan 18, 2006
i want World of warcraft, my friends talk about it all the time, but i dont have the man power to pay for the subsription fee, (and i dont like playing for online video games)

so does anyone know of a website or a place where i can download it for free?!? im going crazy! from the envy of my STUPID friends.

Um, even if you downloaded it you would still have to pay the monthly subscription fee.

You could get it cheaper if you bought someone's old copy off of eBay maybe?

I was in the same boat, except I STARTED playing an online game, and then due to school and financial stuff i wasn't able to continue.

Just gotta realize your budget and either cut back on some stuff or just make more money!

(You could try selling your soul on eBay but they don't allow that anymore).

Grant, not only is what you're trying to do impossible (you have to pay the sub fee to grant access to the servers), but it's also ILLEGAL as well. Please do not post any other threads asking how to illegally obtain games, or we will ban you and report you to the authorities. Sorry, but if you're too broke to afford $15 a month in sub fees then you probably should take up a different (hopefully free) hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.