Glow in the dark pigs

Darth_Jonas

Future Emperor
Registered
Nov 16, 2005
right behind you
Over in the Super powers thread, someone said the ability to glow in the dark would be awesome. Since this is an actual thing, I thought I would put it in a new post.

On Foxnews (and I'm sure anywhere if you google it), there is a story about scientists that have manipulated some genes in pigs. Now they are green and glow in the dark. No joke. There are videos. Since someone mentioned that pig and human DNA are not that far apart, maybe someone could get those special powers now...

Darth_Jonas said:
Over in the Super powers thread, someone said the ability to glow in the dark would be awesome. Since this is an actual thing, I thought I would put it in a new post.

On Foxnews (and I'm sure anywhere if you google it), there is a story about scientists that have manipulated some genes in pigs. Now they are green and glow in the dark. No joke. There are videos. Since someone mentioned that pig and human DNA are not that far apart, maybe someone could get those special powers now...

who do i have to call, and that would be really akward during sex lol, or sleeping or anything for that matter that involvse the night time, especailly man hunt

Matt