Ghost Rider Movie Teasers online.

Solitudinarian

Registered
Mar 21, 2006
Denver, CO
Just scoped out the teasers for Ghost Rider (apple.com for HD) and despite some mildly decent imagery and the coolness that is Sam Elliot, there are three little words that spell the doom for this film: Mark Steven Johnson. He destroyed Daredevil and now he will utterly neuter Ghost Rider, can't wait!!

I hope the movie does well. GR is one of my favorite characters and I used to collect the books pretty heavily. The Hell Hawg looks awesome, though. I read the specs on it the other day in a magazine. It can go well over 100mph and weighs over 700 lbs. There are such cool things with it. I hope they do it right.

There was another trailer released with Xmen 3: The last straw. It looks pretty good, but I think they need to clean up more of the CG. There were parts that looked too animated. Of course, they could go two ways with it. They could make everything have a CG look to it, treated like the latest Final Fantasy movie, or they can make the CG seamless with the real shots.

I know fire is one of the hardest things to render digitally, but I was more troubled by the skull and the transition from human to Rider, and don't know how I feel about the bike emerging from water. The bike looks incredible, though. The story listed online is pretty straight forward and makes sense, so let's hope the actors and director really make it click. Oh, and Sam Elliot seemed really awesome.

Big fan of GR, it's funny that it's the Danny Ketch GR version yet Nic Cage is playing Johnny Blaze, although that scene with GR, and the Horseback GR were enough to make me have a nerdgasm

lol, you said nerdgasm.

Sorry for that ADD moment. I loved the horse GR idea . I wonder if that's going to turn out to be Caretaker. As for the Dan Ketch/Johnny Blaze issue, you're right. In an interview, the director said that they took the best parts of both GR's and rolled them into one. So he has the Ketch suit and chain, the Johnny Blaze shotgun and history, and a wicked new bike that makes me want to go get a motorcycle endorsement on my license.