Games to look out for?

Setari

Registered
Jan 18, 2015
Does anyone have any knowledge of games that are coming out soon that people should be looking forward to?

Though I guess I could just go down to my local Gamestop and get a list, lol.

Personally I'm looking forward to Dead Light. I didn't really enjoy Mirror's Edge (motion sickness, ugh) so we'll see how Dying Light does.

There's probably some other games out there I'm looking forward to that I can't really place right now lol. I know I'm looking forward to a lot of updates to PC games too.

Reactions: LemonyPinkness
Halo 5 is one of the biggest titles on my watch list this year. Other than that, GTA V for PC. Evolve seems to be a bit iffy, it's enjoyable but I don't see it becoming a really popular game as it now stands in the beta.

I'm looking forward to playing or testing out GTA V on a new console or on PC. I already have it on ps3 but I'm very curious to try out the first person view even though I'm not really a fan of first person view in general because it just looked so fun in the previews. I'm also looking forward to old titles that will probably have sequels but still haven't been announced yet, such as GOW which will probably be a while.

I must have said this hundreds of times over the past decade, but I'm super excited that Final Fantasy XV looks like it will finally be released. In my mind, it's like Grand Theft Auto with monsters and swords, which sounds pretty amazing to me. I just hope it lives up to all the hype!

I'm still drooling at the thought of GTA V on the PC! Haven't played many of the recent GTA games at all so it'll be a nice shock to get back into it. I'm just worried that I'll need to update my graphics card to play it at all! :)

Dying Light looks so good. I've seen some YouTube videos of the gameplay and the well-known Youtuber TheRadBrad is currently doing a walk through of it. I'm a big fan of the zombie-apocalypse genre and Dying Light just looks like a great game from what I've seen so far. It' s like Dead Island but better in every single way. The graphics are absolutely stunning too and it plays at 60 fps. Think of it like a mix between GTA V and Resident Evil with an interesting storyline.

Oh my God, I cannot wait for Dying Light! I was watching Cryotic and TheSw1tcher play the Press Release of the game and it looks so great. There's a couple weird quirks, but totally easy to ignore. There was one "chase scene" in the Press Release that actually scared the crap out of me. While all I was doing was watching it. I can't even imagine playing it, I'd probably start screaming! It was that scary! I CAN'T WAIT. :D

I;m really looking forward to Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, and Batman: Arkham Knight. I can't really think of anything else that is coming out that is worth the time.

I;m really looking forward to Street Fighter V, Mortal Kombat X, and Batman: Arkham Knight. I can't really think of anything else that is coming out that is worth the time.
I am really looking forward to Batman: Arkham Knight also. The latest screenshots and trailers look incredible. I was disappointed that the game was delayed and so really can't wait for June already.

waiting for Street Fighter. I've played so much SF4:AE and UE that I can't just wait for the newer version of all that KICKASS in one spot. Another game I'm waiting on is Zelda (2015) after all those E3 videos and Eiji Aonuma explaining how it'll open up the adventure and focus less on guided pathways. He said "You have to think where you want to go, what you want to do, because this game isn't nearly as guided as previous versions."

waiting for Street Fighter. I've played so much SF4:AE and UE that I can't just wait for the newer version of all that KICKASS in one spot. Another game I'm waiting on is Zelda (2015) after all those E3 videos and Eiji Aonuma explaining how it'll open up the adventure and focus less on guided pathways. He said "You have to think where you want to go, what you want to do, because this game isn't nearly as guided as previous versions."
Is there still no definitive release date for Street Fighter V?

Dying Light is a okay game (brother has it on PS4), the major difference is the ability to move around and climb things, which is not an option in most zombie games.

A few video games I'm waiting for are Just Cause 3, Battlefield: Hardline, Mortal Kombat X, Batman: Arkham Knight, and Resident Evil: Remastered! There's more games I'm waiting for but I forgot their names.

Games I am looking out for that do not end in a number

The Forest
Star Citizen
Repopulation.

Homeworld HD (or Homeworld Remake, or whatever it's actual name is..) is definitely high on my watchlist. It's still one of the best RTS in the history, and they seem to have done a really great job with it. Hopefully it's not Heroes 3 HD all over again.
Other than that, Metal Gear Solid 5 looks like it'll be really good, and I still hope that Cyberpunk 2020 wasn't actually cancelled.
And speaking of that, Witcher 3 as well. That game looks pretty promising.
And lastly.. I'm not sure if it's coming out this year, but Torment: Tides of Numenera is definitely a game that I'm gonna be playing day 1 of the release!

Does anyone have any knowledge of games that are coming out soon that people should be looking forward to?

Helldivers and BigFest have me excited. They're probably not as sexy to most as what other people have been saying, but they'll get a lot of playtime off of me.

Dreadnought this year, June. I can't wait. 5 v 5 ship wars, beautifully animated? Watch this and tell me you wouldn't at least think about giving it a shot. And guess what? It's going to be Free-2-Play.

Hell. Yeah.

I am looking forward to Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, especially after watching the trailer. The visuals are incredible.

What about Witcher 3? I was looking forward to Dying Light, but those mediocre reviews turned me off for good. I will see if I really want to play that game. One the other hand, I am pretty pumped up about The Witcher 3 and GTA V on PC.

Overwatch is most likely going to be my favorite game of 2015 by far. It's a first person shooter with different classes very much like Team Fortress 2, but instead of adding new weapons, they will constantly be adding new classes! The fact that Overwatch will be made by Blizzard should only add to it's popularity and community! If you are reading this in the future, I heard Blizzard may have to change the name. According to a rumor I heard, they are getting sued for copyright and people assume that it's a copyright on the name Overwatch.

I can't wait for SFV and MKX as well because I love fighting games and I've even seen the trailer for MKX which just made me even more hyped. I am a lot more curious about SFV though since they haven't put out a solid revamp for a while now.