Gameboy Advance

jesolis

Registered
Oct 19, 2015
Hello my fellow gamers. I would like to know what was your favorite game to play on your Gameboy Advance? I personally really enjoyed playing The Sims Bustin' Out and Spiderman 3. Also, I really liked Tarzan, although that game was super hard. Anyway, please comment!

It's hard for me to ever side against Pokémon, but goddammit Golden Sun might be the best RPG ever.

Probably Pokemon LeafGreen / FireRed, if we're talking about the number of times I've played a game. I logged more hours on LeafGreen than most other RPGs, including some of my all-time favourites. Mother 3 would probably be my choice if they'd ever released it in North America, mind. Grumble grumble.

It's hard for me to ever side against Pokémon, but goddammit Golden Sun might be the best RPG ever.
I am ashamed to admit that I've never played Golden Sun, and I adore RPGs. I really need to rectify this.

So many great games for the GBA - one of my favorite systems.
Check out the WarioWare games, especially WW Twisted. Boktai is also a cool game. Minish Cap is also great. So many great games...

I really enjoyed the Megaman Battle Network games. They are a like old school Megaman but with RPG aspects and more story. They are a bit obscure but I definitely recommend them.

I really enjoyed the Megaman Battle Network games. They are a like old school Megaman but with RPG aspects and more story. They are a bit obscure but I definitely recommend them.

I'm so glad you mentioned the Battle Network series! I also loved playing them on my GameBoy Advance. They were sort of a hybrid between action Mega Man games and an RPG. I remember buying a GBA specifically to play Mega Man Battle Network 2. It was after I had watched the Japanese version of the anime and really liked the concept of the battle chips and digital assistants existing in cyberspace but communicating with their owners in the real world. It was a really cool way to visualize the Internet and make it fun.

Unfortunately, Capcom stopped making new games in the series because they flooded the market with 6 games, I think. I wish they'd bring it back with new visuals because I'd LOVE to play that series again! As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to go play one of the games within the next week or so.

I'm with SLTE as Pokemon (in my case the Fire Red version) was also the game I spent more time playing so it's probably my favorite game.

I actually had the Gameboy Advance SP and it was just great. I remember buying it whilst I was on holiday actually, unfortunately, I then took it to school for show and tell a months later and then managed to lose it. Well, it was technically stolen but I left it behind so I always counted it as being lost :(. I had some great games for it as well, including two Need for Speed titles (Underground & Porshe Edition), a fighter pilot game and Shrek I believe. It had some great games for a portable gaming system.

This really, probably the hands-down most often listed games for the whole platform :p

I also liked Advance Wars quite a lot, despite finding it somewhat hard at the age I was playing it. GBA was a really neat handheld console for all Japanese style games, and that's why it's my favorite platform of all time!

my favorite game also for Gameboy advance is pokemon, I find it so much entertaining to roam around and try to catch as many pokemon I can possibly get. this is also my first handheld game from my first handheld console, I could even play this for hours and hours until it runs out of batteries.

I did enjoy playing Pokemon on Gameboy advance. I remember a friend who so much love playing Mega man battle network 2. Minish cap was nice too. Spiderman 3 was awesome as well. I miss playing all these games.