Game giveaways from steamgifts.com (Auto-joiner is a must)

FreddyMac

quackquackquack
Registered
Sep 20, 2015
plays.tv
steamgifts.com is a great site for winning Steam games. Its a free entry system, you just have to link your steam account, and you get points over time to enter the various giveaways that other users post. It's all legit, I've been a member well over a year.

There's a lot of giveaways each day, so it's extremely popular, and because everyone is on a even footing with each other, it's very fair. You get up to 300 points over a few hours to enter giveaways, and you use those to enter. Everyone on the site earns points at the same rate, and everything is single entry, so there's no manipulation.

The problem is, it gets tedious after a while, having to click into each giveaway, enter, back, rinse, lather, repeat.

If you're using Chrome, the "AutoJoin for SteamGifts" extension is a must. It's got a few options, but basically, it auto joins the giveaways every couple hours. It'll even run in the background. Unfortunately, I can't find a Firefox addon thats as easy. If someone finds one, please let me know.

I've ended up winning around 1 game a week, 7 in total, mostly trashy games people don't want to play, but some of them have Steam Trading Cards, so you can Idle them and sell the cards for Steam Wallet funds. It's a great, painless system.

http://www.steamgifts.com/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...mgifts/bchhlccjhoedhhegglilngpbnldfcidc?hl=en

Not entirely sure why, but I'm winning more often now, 3 in 3 days.

Guessing there's less people online or something?

Last edited:
I don't use Chrome and don't like using it, so that's a shame. Anyways, I'll try clicking on giveaways more often now. I never won on that site, but I gave away a game there.

I don't use Chrome and don't like using it, so that's a shame. Anyways, I'll try clicking on giveaways more often now. I never won on that site, but I gave away a game there.
yeah, I keep trying other browsers, I'm just so used to how Chrome makes things, and the extension market is better these days, so I can't move away for too long.

You could try getting the extension in Opera, open it every so often so it can do it's thing.

I didn't know there was an auto-joiner, thanks for sharing. I should use it because I wanna keep trying my luck with these giveaways but I get super bored and tired of joining them...

Still though, my luck is terrible. Only ever got one game called LUME or something, haven't tried it out yet!

This can be a good site to get some free games and may be good to try some of them which are not used that much or a new one, which can be nice to play with friends and family when having a relaxing time. I reckon more people should use this site, so they may win some good games and hope they get some new ones which are released this year which would be a good thing. It is interesting to see how this maybe give people a chance of getting some games which maybe expensive at times and a good way to save money.