G4TechTV is now officially G4TV again

Oh well, TechTV was geart network and I learned alot from just watching it. They had alot of great shows for geeks and people who were new to computers and the internet. They had grate TV show host like Leo, Patrick. I try to never miss Call for Help and The Screen Saver and X-play. X-play as stay the same but TSS is a brand new show and it is just a bad show a few tips here and there I watch it only because I have nothing to do. I almost forgot to mention Unscrewed with was just a one of a kind show and was done very well. G4 is taking a segment from that show and making a show out of it called Girl Gone Wired. Man, show biz is a cold business.

I have to admit I used to mainly watch Tech Tv mainly for Xplay and unscrewed, the screen savers and call for help every now and then, Now the screen savers is unwatchable, the cheat show or whatever it's called is a pile of junk, I have to admit though I do watch alot of filter, and icons though. So in my mind it's not that bad, they should of definitely not messed with the screen savers though.

Well I was on G4 before they even aired on tv. Ive met alot of good friends out of the G4 chat room. In the begining it was awsome. Just about all the shows were completly interactive. You were able to talk to the hosts almost down to a friendship baisis. They kept their community first priority. All that slowly began to change after the Arena "incendent" . Wil Wheaton quit G4 due to creative differences. Wil Wheaton along with his friend Travis Oates more or less created Arena and helped mold it. Production did not give them creative freedom to make the show better. Well sometime after Wheaton dismissal. Travis decided to tell the G4 community the bad news. Well the suits at G4 had no intention of explaining to their fans why all of a sudden one of their most loved G4 hosts is all of a sudden gone and they were very pissed at Travis deciding to put the fans first. So he was fired. At this time, the soon to be everywhere Kevin Perrira was a production assistant for Arena. This began a long chain of fireings and show changes that this channel is now infamous for. How a few people can take a good idea and completly F*ck it up. :dr:

I hate Xplay
I hate Arena
I hate Cheat
I hate every damn show on that entire channel except Unscrewed (which is ok...) and Cinematech (just because it doesn't have a DUMBASS HOST). I hate that channel soooooo much.

I hate cheat too, and is it me or does the new female host have something wicked going on with her teeth, not judging, just wondering

I honestly shut myself out of mtv, how can you be called music television and have only 1 hour of music per day and the rest be reality shows, bastards :d: