Free Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!

Now i dont understand it, as long as we post on the fourms with reolvence to the topic were meet the cryteria for the contest. What i dont understand is, its not hard! Many people for sure will make this cryteria... i mean shit jim i could do it in 3 hours as long as i have enough to say about whats being said..... i wanna know if there is a catch to this free 360! and im to damn lazy to read the terms and conditions lol so ill just have to find out!

wow. I finally read the rules to the free 360. and I see waht you guys are talking about. I have seen a ppl well after i joind come up with post and threds for subjects all for that little 360. No big deal to me I could care less. So let me put this here.................I myself am not in the position to win that 360. I dont want it. I have one and if it breaks i got ppl that will get me anotherone free and leagelly. So renounce form the contest. I like the site and i will contiue to support this site and make other ppl love this site as I have come to. And i wish not to be remove..........................

ya know i was gonna wait a year or 2 till the prices gone down....cuz its pretty stupid to buy it while the prices are inflated due to holdbacks.....u guys gotta learn the thinking of those who are in charge....sure u wanna have the best system out, but at $200 more than u have to pay for it or more.......this is what they do.....they make more than enough for the world to use, but they only release a certain amount so that there is a demand for it......they do this so the prices will go up.....now when theres a surplus( when PS3 comes out) xbox 360 will be clean of all the glitches and sold at a lesser price....bcuz PS3 will occupy the markets and 360 premium will be sold at like $200 or a lil more but it will have a better deal wit all the stuff it comes with.......this is what i did wit PS2, Xbox, video cards for my computer and alot of other shit....so u'll be outta the loop for a while....who cares.....ur not paying more for somthing that can be sold for less

How hard core is the 45 post count?

As far as I can see there isn't any type of meter, and if, for example, I end up w/44 posts b/c #45 would have been a smiley or stupid one liner, so I refrained from posting, I'd be ineligible, right?

spudlyff8fan said:
You can drop out of the contest if you like...but why would you want to?

Because I have a 360 and I dont need another one Besides there are ppl on here who really want one. But if I don't have to drop out then fine. I never win things Anyway

Haha, I don't think I fit the criteria to be qualified, considering the fact that I'm so dadgum wordy my longer length is probably more anoying than spammers... lol... I signed up for this site because of the contest, didn't look at it for a week, but now that I have I'm dadgum addicted to it.. lol... the 45 or whatever mark for the Xbox doesn't seem too hard to obtain, but it looks like most of the people that signed up in April aren't even bothering with the site... guess all the weak peeps are getting weeded out, huh? lol.... and PrinceLUDA, if you win the 360, why don't you give it to me? lol, I've been desperate for one but can't get one for awhile because I'm paying for an $1100 missions trip to Nicaragua at the end of May, plus another $500-$600 for extra stuff I need.... haha, a 360 would be beautiful... lol.... and remember my comment about length? see what I mean? haha..... but chyeah, good luck to all you people who're trying, and may the luckiest dude win! lol, peace and God Bless, ~The~SurendrdSeraph~12~

So will the admin just put all the names of the people in a box and pick one or just say who they want to win Anyway I really like this site there is a wealth of information here.

This is a pretty cool contest. I think it's great how you used it to get more people here posting. I wondered why the community grew so much since I've been away. Now I understand it.

Well, [Basil crosses his fingers] I hope I win!

Well then, I apologize for the titch of sarcasm in my answer. We run the same protocols here as you. I can buy DVDs, games, etc. in the States and play them on my console that I bought here in Canada.

Thanks for your concern.