Free Xbox 360!!!!!!!!!

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Look at the main page.

Oh, and no staff (dammit...I'll never get one...) and this IS NOT like our banners...

-Mygamer reserves the right to disqualify those who attempt to get the required forty five posts in an honest, legitimate, contributory fashion.

You reserve the right to keep people that are playing by the rules by winning?

No, we reserve the right to disqualify idiots who make triple posts, pointless topics, and stupid questioning of obviously necessary rules.

^Hey spud, then there is a typo :( Because it sounds like you guys will disqualify users who are honestly posting.

Last edited:
hey guys, first post here. I did sign up for the 360 but think ill hang around anyway. Nice site. Great competition. good work!

Woah holy shit. Man I have good timing. I'd like to see what this contest is though. Some kind of competition I presume? Or is like random person?

Seemed to work in getting people here.

same here... i already like the idea of giving away consoles for free-which sparked my interest in this site first off-but now that i've seen it, i love it. I've been browsing around all the available console and find it to be a great gaming site, one of the more productive ones around anyways.

People know what spamming is... Just don't do it and you'll be fine. The point is to have more people contribute to the site and to the forums, and it's already happening. Welcome to all our new posters, and we hope that you enjoy your stay.

:cookiemon

Thanks to whoever sent me the e-mail cluing me into this... Not only am I excited about the 360 but I like the community here aswell. I'll be sticking around well after the contest.

The odds are 1 : However many people meet the credentials.

Either way, like it says...that's still pretty damn good odds.

Yea lol. Ive joined on this website forum thingy so i can have a shot at gettin an Xbox 360, it'll be tough to win lol. I have no chance in the world, but i'll try and stick around too. It's a good website actually lol. Cya

Lol. i too want the 360. i enjoy this web site and may become an active member aswell.