Free Rumble Pak w/ Metroid Hunters

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
For a limited time, Nintendo is offering a free DS Rumble Pak when you buy Metroid Prime Hunters (a $20.00 value). Before, the Rumble Pak was packaged only with Metroid Pinball, but Nintendo has just started to release the Rumble Pak separately. As of right now, only a few games use the Rumble Pak: Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Pinball, and Mario and Luigi DS. More games are bound to use it in the future. Take advantage of the deal if you can. and the Rumble Pak will work with the DS Lite. Check your local electronic stores for details and to see if they are offering the deal.

This makes me happy. I already have the rumble pack because I got it with Metroid Pinball but I am glad that they are going to bundle it with other games now.

Is the deal through a send in rebate or in stores? I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Hunters at the beginning of last week! I still have my reciept though, so if it is a mail in thing, I should be ok.

I've been going around and checking all of the stores nearby (Gamestop, EB, Circuit City, Target) and none of them have the Metroid Prime: Hunters with the rumble pak included. When will it hit stores? Are any websites selling it? I totally want to get it if it comes with the rumble pak.

This Rumble Pak with Hunters deal was only at specific stores. The Rumble Pak is not bundled in the same packaging as Hunters (as Metroid Pinball was). Nintendo is now selling the Rumble Pak separately and some stores had a deal where if you buy Hunters, you can have the stand alone Rumble Pak for free. I know Circuit City was offering this deal a week ago. Check your sale ads, but this promo might have passed. Check nintendo's website for more info.