France

Hey, France has done something that aligns with the US and is against someone who could be a threat. Earlier today, a French diplomat stated that Iran is going to use the nuke technology for bombs and they should not be allowed to pursue it.

Then another French nuke diplomat contradicted him. Ah well, one with a set is better than none.

I think France is going to be trying to get back on America's good side after that boycott that dropped their tourism about 35%. I'd say they're going to try to side with America on the Iran issue for a while longer.

I agree. I also think that they realized "hey, they're not that far away. Radiation might suck if these Arabs start nuking each other". Then the thought follows, "Maybe the Americans have a point . . ." that we said 6 months ago!

That's kind of like telling someone standing near a snarling dog that the animal is dangerous and them saying "this little guy? He's alright". Then they get their arm chewed off. I think they finally realized that the dog isn't on a tight leash.

In some ways, though, it isn't a smart move. I mean, France isn't nice to the Muslims that are IN their country, who may have even immigrated there FROM Iran. I don't think that the Muslims there will take it well.