For the Horde or for the Alliance?

Countess Scarlet

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
World of Warcraft players, I'm curious to see which side do you choose? And if you didn't play the game i guess you have some inclination towards a specific faction if you maybe watched the movie or had some other contact with this game. :)

I'm an Alliance player, but i respect the Horde and i think that both factions are awesome but for aesthetic and personal reasons (khm, cute little female gnomes) i choose and prefer Alliance. :)

I was just curious to hear what made you choose a side, why do you love it or maybe you like to play both?

I’ve always preferred Alliance for aesthetic reasons. Not only do I consider the races more “attractive” but the cities in the Eastern Kingdoms are nicer as well.

That being said, I tried out playing Horde and found it to be an equally interesting experience. The races are definitely far more on the—eh, homely—side, but it was interesting catching a glimpse of the side that I’m supposed to be opposed to.

Nonetheless, any future characters I make are still going to be Alliance, since the Eastern Kingdoms are where I feel most at home.