First person trucking in GTA V is amazing

gh0st233

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
I just saw this video of it, and I think it looks amazing (
). I am glad that they have added the first person mode to GTA. It's what I was always missing from the GTA games. The first mod I added to San Andreas was the first person mode, which was horrible, but I still loved it. Also, these optional kind of missions are what I liked about San Andreas, and I'm glad that they're back in GTA V.

Good job! I do think that they should have done that way back! That looks really fun to drive around now especially with that kind of view!

Yeah, they really should have done it a long time ago. The first person mode just adds some sort of a different dimension to the game, I don't know. It immerses me into the game a lot more, especially if done right. Just give me the first person view, and a good radio, and I'll drive across the whole map many times before getting bored. First mod I added to San Andreas was the first person mod.

I heard about this, that they're going to add the first person view to the new console releases and the PC release. I didn't know how to feel about it when I first heard it, but as I see they did a good job with this addition. I can't wait until they release the game for the PC, so that I can explore the big open world on my computer.

There's a nice amount of detail in that truck cabin. I am surprised by that, because I didn't expect it to be as good. However, a few details could be added/improved. For example, you can't use the side mirrors to see behind you, which is something obviously needed for maximum immersion. Euro Truck Simulator 2 does a great job at that, but mainly because it is a game all about trucks. GTA V is just a game with trucks, that could kind of look like ETS2.