Fire Emblem: Awakening

Plus

Forum Cat
Registered
Feb 14, 2015
Has anyone else played Fire Emblem: Awakening?

I really loved how you could make any two characters interact and/or get married; although on my first playthrough I ended up having my character marrying Chrom, which I did not intend. I enjoyed being able to take a turn-based game and have it involve a whole lot of strategy while still being fun, I also loved the fact that each character had a pretty good story behind them. I never did finish the game, but I plan on going back one day to restart and finish. It doesn't seem like a kind of game I'd be able to put down for a few months and pick back up again on the same save file, mostly because in each playthrough I had a specific plan for each character.

Any thoughts, opinions or anything involving this game?

I have played through every US released FE title and can easily say that Awakening is the best in the series, hands down. Not only is this the best title in the series but also one of the best 3DS games, in my opinion.

Reactions: Plus
It's tied with A Link Between Worlds as my favorite 3DS game. It was so much fun and had a lot of gameplay for a 3DS game. I think I got about 40+ hours on my first play through. That game is a must-buy for 3DS.

Reactions: Plus
Awakening was awesome; the story was my favourite in the Fire Emblem franchise for sure; so much work was put into each and every character, giving them distinguishable personalities and allows you to interact with them via the whole relationship system. Do you guys restart your DS when a character dies?

It's tied with A Link Between Worlds as my favorite 3DS game. It was so much fun and had a lot of gameplay for a 3DS game. I think I got about 40+ hours on my first play through. That game is a must-buy for 3DS.

Link Between Worlds was also godly. I destroyed that game while on holiday with family - antisocial I know but I couldn't help myself haha.

I do actually. Haha. I can't stand having a character missing out of the experience, "What if I needed them?!"
I'm going to have to pick it back up soon, my character hasn't yet married Lon'qu.. Apparently it was important to me. Haha.

I've never experienced the children feature of it yet, but I'm really excited to see what I end up with. The only complaint I have with the game is that I wish I could customize my character a bit more, but I guess that's just a very minor setback.

Reading all those positive reviews from people that played Awakening really makes me want to get it. If only it wasn't that expensive, but 40€ is something I can't afford thanks to my other hobby.