Favourite Super Smash Bros game?

Miles Hansen

Registered
Dec 7, 2014
I've played Super Smash Bros Since I was about 7, when my older brother let me play Super Smash Bros Melee on his Nintendo Gamecube back in 2002-2003. That being said I probably like Brawl more than Melee and I'm an absolute beast with Diddy Kong, if I do say so myself.
So what's your favourite Smash Bros game, and also who is your favourite character?

Well, I've never been that much of a smash bros player, though I'd go for Smash bros brawl too. My favourite character was diddy kong, as he is pretty fast and his attacks still are pretty decent. On the second place, I would choose Falco I think.

To me I think that my favorite Smash Brothers game has to be the first smash brothers that I have ever had the opportunity to play and that was the one that I was able to play that was on the N64. That game was the most fun that I have ever had and ever since then I have been buying every single smash brothers game that has come out.

I think my favorite and most played Smash game would be Melee, I was around the age where I was a huge Nintendo fan and Melee was the perfect game to play with my brother and with friends. It's where I practiced the most and I find a good amount of my skill playing Brawl and the new Smash is all because of how much I played it.

Melee was the pinnacle of the series unfortunately. I doubt Smash will ever be that good again from the looks of it.

I think Super Smash Bros. Melee is the best one in the series. I don't see the series getting much better than that. They are trying though so I give them a little bit of credit.

Melee is great, but my fondest memories are with Smash Bros 64.

I would play every day after school with 3 other of my elementary school friends. No matter how many hours we invested in the game, it was as fun as the first day we played. That and Goldeneye.

I enjoy the new entry. It looks absolutely gorgeous, and the gameplay is rock solid. I guess time will tell how it holds up, but I can see myself playing it for a long time. Now that I'm an adult, though, I don't have that core group of friends, so part of that original appeal is gone, but I have come to terms with that.

Has got to be Meele. It was the first one I got to play and the one to spend most hours on. Everything about it was mind blowing to me when I first got it, mostly due to not having the opportunity to get smash 64 back in the day.

But with that said, Meele entertained for hours and to this day I still play it like I did the first time. It doesn't get old for me.