Favourite N64 game?

All of the James Bond games were my favorite. Cruisin' the World was good for a while. Super Smash Bros is still awesome. I also liked a couple of the NFL games until they started getting more technical. I enjoyed Diddy Kong Racing too. Ah, brings back good memories :D

I love James Bond Goldeneye so much on Nintendo 64 but I also love games such as Perfect Dark, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and many others. The Nintendo 64 is just so much fun and the games for the most part are all fun to play. This is one of the few older consoles that I would buy today.

I definitely have to say my favorite was Ocarina of Time. That was a major timesink for me as a youth. However, I played a looooot of N64 so I have a pretty good sized list of favorites. One game I think was amazing for N64 was Castlevania. I never hear about that game anywhere and I don't know how. I really feel that game is underrated and that it deserves more attention.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Long, challenging, and could play over and over again without getting bored (maybe not so much today because I have too many other games to play but back then YES!). I feel that this game was a major step up from A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo), but also kept good fundamentals from the original Zelda in play. I would recommend this game for any Zelda fan, and I did enjoy it way more than Majora's Mask.

I'm gonna go ahead and ignore the obvious choice of Super Smash Bros, and instead go with my second favorite game for the N64, Diddy Kong Racing. Such an underrated game. I've always liked it a lot more than Mario Kart, since it was more action oriented, while even giving you a choice between 3 different vehicles. It also had an interesting single player adventure mode, which was pretty fun and challenging.

Ocarina of Time, no doubt! There were so many great ones, but that's my favorite.