Favorite Youtubers?

eMike22

Registered
Dec 5, 2014
Who's your favorite gaming youtuber? I know many of you are going to say it's Pewdiepie, and I used to watch his videos too, but now i just find him really annoying. However, if it weren't for him, I never would have known about Cry. He's a really cool guy and I especially enjoy watching him play The Walking Dead. I also watch NerdCubed sometimes. I really enjoy the videos where he plays terrible indie simulators. They're hilarious!

Reactions: LemonyPinkness
I watched PewDiePie for a week before I started finding him an annoying brat. I also used to love Yogscast, especially when they were making their Shadow of Israphel series, but then I stopped when they abandoned it and continued to make other (shitty) series.

Right now, my favorite youtuber is Total Biscuit. He pretty much represents the PC gamers and he gets our complaints heard, so he's a saint for PC gaming. Also, if I'm not sure if a game is worth it, I'll check his videos where he thoroughly reviews them and then decide.

I can say that a lot of people dislike Pewdiepie, including me. His reactions are exaggerated, and he is plain annoying with his comments. My favorite youtuber is SSoHPKC. He's in a group called the Creatures with a bunch of other members I watch as well. They are a fun group who produces great, and hilarious content by producing content including group games, real life adventures, and occasional streams.

I don't watch any YouTubers, actually. Never have. Haven't seen the appeal in doing so even though I see all these people like PewDiePie, GadgetGirlKylire, etc. I guess some people like the personalities or the spin on information, but I more or less march to my own drum so that sort of stuff doesn't catch me.

I primarily look at screenshots and game descriptions to figure out if I would want a game. If I need more convincing I'll head over to Metacritic and see what the average review is. If its a highly rated game with more than just a few ratings giving it the score, I'll go for it. If at that point its still suspect I'll skim over the reviews and figure out once and for all if it is appealing enough to me.

That's only a process for some games though, if they're dirt cheap or on an ungodly 75%+ off sale I'll just take my chances since its such a low chance to ever get a better deal.

I'm usually on top of all the news before they are, so that's another arrow in the quiver for not watching YouTubers.

I guess part of the reasoning in not watching them is also not really having a whole lot of time to dedicate to that sort of thing. I don't watch much TV and it really only happens if something falls through and I'm left with no other options or I plan specifically for it if its a show I enjoy.

Mostly I go to Youtube to check gameplay after I've done research about the game I'm planning to buy or if I need help because I'm stuck. It doesn't matter if it has the commentary stuff or not because I'm there for the game. However, I do enjoy watching RiffraffDC for Dance Central stuff because he's awesome at dancing. I used to have two left feet and DC just taught me how to dance. You learn things from watching pros like him and MC. I prefer split screen so we can compare the real live human and the game's avatar. I watch TheRadBrad for game walkthroughs. The first series of his that I watched to the end is Catherine. I think I've seen more walkthroughs and youtubers but these two are what comes to mind at the moment.

Anna Akana. I found out about her via tumblr and she's awesome! I love her down to earth personality and the fact that she speaks her mind. It doesn't matter what topic it is, she talks about it and goes into depth with why it's good or bad. I also love her creativity and hilarity that she puts into her videos. I still need to check out her video about the reversing time and correcting things movie. (Also, I love her ideas for her fashion shows, they're NEVER typical!)

I like DSP because I think he is very funny and the way he plays games and comments on them is very idiotic most of the time but in a way that is very amusing of course and not at all annoying. He has this dumb tone to him that I'm pretty sure he just plays up for views but I don't mind since it is very entertaining.

My favorite gaming youtuber is GhostRobo, because he's funny and entertaining yet calm in his videos. I seen him play Bioshock Infinite and it's one of my favorite games I love watching him play. I know some people don't like hearing people talk during the game, but I actually don't mind him talking because it's more entertaining to me.

I'm subscribed to TheRadBrad and Markiplier (as well as a few smaller channels). I would say Brad's probably my favorite ... despite the fact he is so frequently bad at what he's doing. >_> I just find him really likable, and he tends to play games I'm interested in enough to see, but not enough to buy, if that makes sense. Markiplier I found about a year ago and really disliked (way too forced), but he's really settled down and come into his own more recently.
Not to turn this into a 'dump on PewDiePie' thread, but I never got his following (or maybe I'm just too old). Yogscast I watched until they bit the proverbial Mojang hand that fed them; that really turned me off of 'em.

Robbaz, JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, The Completionist, Brutalmoose, Caddicarus and TotalBiscuit would be all my choices. Most of those guys are a part of the same network and I think all their content is interesting and amusing without being too silly (Robbaz is ridiculous but in a good way)

I watch EmergencyAwesome. He does a lot of TV and movie reviews, and I really enjoy hearing his opinion. :D

I absolutely love Roosterteeth, especially the Rage Quit section. They also have a Lets Play for Minecraft, which is always hysterical. I have a few bookmarked, DYKGaming and YuriOfWind. Both do like game facts, old beta builds and changes, "Top 10" lists for games (unusual ones too), lots of good stuff. One of them also does Creepy Pasta game stories, and just rips them apart. Hilarious!

I do not and can not have a favorite. because of the vast amount of games I play I have to depend on different Youtubers for my gaming content. I rather like one specific Youtuber for each game who is dependent on videos for only 1 game rather than a subscription to a person who does a variety of games. Youtubers who concentrate ona multitude of games can not give me the complete information for my game of interest because his attention is spread ona variety of platforms and games. He is a master of many trades and expert in none.

Totalbiscuit and Cynical Brit gaming are my picks. Personally I'm ok with watching youtube let's play videos from most streamers, I don't really have a very strong preference so long as they actually play the game for viewers to see.

I watched PewDiePie for a week before I started finding him an annoying brat. I also used to love Yogscast, especially when they were making their Shadow of Israphel series, but then I stopped when they abandoned it and continued to make other (shitty) series.

Right now, my favorite youtuber is Total Biscuit. He pretty much represents the PC gamers and he gets our complaints heard, so he's a saint for PC gaming. Also, if I'm not sure if a game is worth it, I'll check his videos where he thoroughly reviews them and then decide.
I'll have to give it up to Total Biscuit due to his visibility and what he represents.Brutalmoose also does it for me as well.As for PewDiePie,i think he needs to up his game.

I also dislike watching PewDiePie. It just feels awkward. He was interesting at first, and he still probably is, to 12-year-olds, but not for me. Mine are Markiplier, XpertThief and Amaz (Hearthstone player).
Markiplier is a very nice and easy-going guy and he plays many new game.
XpertThief is pretty cool and I love his GTA series.
Amaz is a very good hearthstone player and streamer. Probably not the best, but his Priest is godlike and even though he might be weird and tad annoying at times, he uploads pretty nice short videos and full games if they're entertaining enough.

I won't say I have a specific favourite YouTuber,
but I like subscribing those YouTubers who teach you the skills on playing games.
Most of the gaming knowledge I know is learned by watching their videos.
;);)

I really like to watch Ali-A. Every single time when a new call of duty is released I have to go out and check his youtube channel because I really think that his youtube videos are really fun to watch.his commentary is always the best to me.

I don't have a favorite YouTuber but I'm following a lot of YouTubers: PewDiePie, SeaNanner, Chilled, Minx, Gassy, Ohm, Daithi, Mr Sark and AllShamnoWow. There are funny people and it makes me happy by watching them.

Totalbiscuit, The Cynical Brit has been my favorite for a long time. He presents some great material and perspectives on gaming and being an educated consumer.