Favorite 3DS Games?

Mika

Registered
Dec 25, 2014
I recently got a 3DS and I'm looking for some new games to play on it. Right now I have Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story and Dream team. I also have two Adventure Time Games. I plan on buying Rune Factory 4 here shortly.

I play all kinds of different games, anything that's good. So what's your favorite 3DS games?

Well I won't be saying anything ground breaking here, but I have to recommend the usual suspects, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Zelda ALBW, and Pokemon X or Y. If you like downloadable games I would highly recommend Mario and DK MOTM. It is a very fun puzzle game.

Definitely Mario Kart and Zelda A Link Between Worlds. squallsnake is right about going with almost any first-party Nintendo game because the company has really be producing some great content through its actual properties. Even the Wii U is getting some incredible games that are far superior to what you'll find on the other consoles, in some cases.

Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania and both Zelda titles for me. Nintendo knows how to do first party best, and i've always been a fan of Castlevania so all these games are wins for me.

Mario Kart 8 is my favourite 3DS game. I love mario kart games and I was really happy to see it return to mobile gaming. The game has amazing graphics for a mario game, and is just a lot of fun to play.

It's a bit early for me to say but currently I do enjoy the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire games that have become available on it. Of course, I also recommend the Mario Kart game that's out for the 3DS as well, but these are all personal preferences. I'm sure you'll find something amazing!

Link between worlds. Fucking buy that game. Do yourself that favor NOW.

There are other really good ones out there, but start with that, play through it, worry about things later.

Pokemon Y. Haven't played too many others to give it any competition though.

My personal favorite in terms of 3DS games is Donkey Kong Country Returns. Both of the DKCR games are challenging and fun, and the additional 3D feature makes it even better. It was the first game I've bought for my 3DS and it's been my favorite ever since.

So far mine have been Bravely Default, Pkmn Alpha Sapphire, Luigi's Mansion, Fire Emblem, and the various Zelda titles.

Although I haven't purchased it yet, I have played Smash Brothers for 3ds and it ROCKS! I have also played the demo of Ironfall and am itching to buy it...great graphics and a fun shooter, we need more of these...looking forward to try the 6 player shoot out on Ironfall.