Fantasy Football league!

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
Well, now that things have started, we can start the hardcore smack talk. But here's an important tip for newbies:

If you're having trouble picking players, go into "My Team" and then "Extras" and then "Fantasy Matchups." They'll give you a star-based ranking out of five on the fantasy value of the player that week.

And if you really want to have a successful season, you won't listen to this piece of shi.........Oh, Spuds, i didn't know you were here

Hi Steve.

I rule.

Just wanted to reinforce that notion in case the weekend scores didn't already drive the point home.

METROID WOOHOO (me) 97.30
Killer Potatoes (Steve) 56.82

BOOYAH

Last edited:
Normally I hate Fantasy Football stuff, but Alex schooling Spuds just makes me so very, very happy on the inside. Good job, slave!

I think it should be FINAL Fantasy Football.

Wakka hikes the ball to Cloud Strife .... Cloud's going back, back, he stiff-arms a sack attempt by Cactuar - ouch those spines must have hurt - and he lets it go, a high flyer way down the field. Squall dives for it and misses, there's a scramble .... and a turnover! Sephiroth has the ball and is running up the field!

Well, METROID WOOHOO has downed Mygamer foe number 2 this week in the Supreme Editor Dictator Asylum in the worst game of the week. Both of us played so pathetically that had I not gone against Asylum, I would have been absolutely trounced by any other team. But the FFB gods continue to smile upon me. I say gods, because as we all know, if they were goddesses my entire team would be on the disabled list by now.

Well, I had a TOTALLY BS loss to make me 1-2 which is CRAP. Frickin Hasselbeck...

And Basil...that would've just been called an incomplete pass.

Last edited:
*crys out to Fantasy Football Gods*.........."Why, why did i have to lose to Metroid, Curses!!!".....*goes to grab a beer*

Yeah, so I'm not going to have such a great week this week. I got about two or three empty spots because most of the players I got are heading into their bye week. *sigh*

Maverick's righted his ship, stopped his 2 game losing streak, and now Maverick is bitch slapping all the competition. Maverick can't wait to play METRIOD POOPOO so Maverick can hand them their first lost.

THE MATCH UP OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAVERICK
VS
spudlyff8fan

Place yer bets people! It's a fantasy week unlike any other! The week The Tyrants bitch slap the hell outta the Killer Potatoes!