Everything Anime Thread

Kakashi2020

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
Talk about your favorite animes, new and old as well as your favorite characters and anything Anime related.

I haven't watched the anime in a while, but I recently saw the Deathnote movie in Netflix (US adaptation) and it really can't compare with the anime. I was hoping for a good adaptation, but it's just a testament to how the anime really did a good job selling the concept and the relationship between Kira and L.

I really like Strike Witches, that's probably my favorite. If you haven't seen it before and you like anime I'd highly recommend it. I also like Full Metal Alchemist, my husband is a big fan so that's what got me into that series.

I watched a lot of Anime but my favorite is Super doll licca. It is an old Anime that is why I don't know if anyone here has watched this. This is an anime television series which ran on TV Tokyo in 1998–1999.

Anime? You can count me in. I love watching anime like how I love watching drama series. I personally like "Shoujo" or romantic types like:
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Maid Sama
-Ao Haru Ride
-Special A
-Ouran High School

But then I met:
-Ken Kaneki of Tokyo Ghoul (and his best friend Hideyoshi Nagachika)
-Levi Ackerman of Shingeki no Kyojin (yes, you read it right, it's not Eren Yeager)

And the best of all the best
-SAITAMA of One Punch Man

I love him and now I'm still waiting for his comeback. Please Saitama Bring in on!

Have any of you guys here know the anime Guilty Crown? It isn't my most favorite anime but I want to know who else appreciate the anime the way I appreciate it. First, the character designs are very amazing as well as the graphics and animations. Then, the story is very emotional for me but the action scenes are cool. Lastly, I like the ending part very much. I don't want to spoil what happened for those who haven't watched it yet and it contains good theme songs too!

I enjoy watching anime meant for Japanese housewives :D This particular genre is not so exciting, includes a lot of slice of life and drama and almost no "fan-service". Most of the times, the plot of such series is one meant to be emotional, often involving children or families. Most of these series pull at my heartstrings and make me feel happy.

Anime? You can count me in. I love watching anime like how I love watching drama series. I personally like "Shoujo" or romantic types like:
-Kimi ni Todoke
-Maid Sama
-Ao Haru Ride
-Special A
-Ouran High School

But then I met:
-Ken Kaneki of Tokyo Ghoul (and his best friend Hideyoshi Nagachika)
-Levi Ackerman of Shingeki no Kyojin (yes, you read it right, it's not Eren Yeager)

And the best of all the best
-SAITAMA of One Punch Man

I love him and now I'm still waiting for his comeback. Please Saitama Bring in on!

I really enjoyed Ouran High School. It's just one of those shows that are feel good. The jokes are still funny even though you've seen them many times. And the fact that it's a reverse harem style makes it so cool! :D

Anime has a huge part of my childhood. I do remember when I was a kid, every time that school hours will end, I would immediately go home just to watch the opening song of Flame of Recca. Following by ghost fighter, slamdunk and dragon ball Z. As I grow older, I have been reduced on watching anime. But it didn't cause me to not be updated on what is the recent hyped anime today. I currently watching Attack on Titan Season 3. And I am really hooked to it.

I am huge anime fan since my childhood. The first anime that I watched was Captain Tsubasa (The 1981 original). I was really hyped for the latest remake of the series and I am currently hooked to it. After Tsubasa though I didn't watch many anime, mostly cartoons such as The Swat Cats, Ninja Robot etc. What brought me back to anime was Naruto. For me Naruto is one of the best anime series, the emotion, the story, the characters, everything was top notch. Then I started One Piece and I am still reading the One Piece Manga.

Currently I am watching two anime series, Boruto and Captain Tsubasa. If you guys would like to check out some great short anime series, I would suggest the following:

Akame ga Kill (action)
Golden Time (Romantic comedy)
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs (comedy)
Mirai Nikki (Mystery)

Does anyone have any recommendations for an anime virgin (I mean, I haven't watched anime yet, not that I have and I'm a virgin)?

Talk about your favorite animes, new and old as well as your favorite characters and anything Anime related.
I have always enjoyed watching anime and reading manga ever since I was a kid and it's still something I enjoy doing very well now as an adult. The last anime which I watched was Blue Eye Samurai and it's a very entertaining show.