Ever played DOTA?

Emsiness

Registered
Sep 28, 2018
Honestly speaking, I never once play this game but my brother is addicted to it so I know its “design”. Watching my brother played this makes me cringe all the time. It just that I don’t understand the game and there are many controls to remember. My brother once said that if i wanted to learn it it will take a lot of time and effort. I like putting effort and time into something but to playing dota? That would be a different case? Also a lot of people are wasting their time and money for this PC game? How about ? What’s your thoughts about this one?

Reactions: jeffreyjose48
I have not played DOTA since I am no longer an active player. DOTA is usually played with multi-players online for more fun and excitement. Mostly, of the players are addicted to it. They spent longer time just to play. But, in fairness this is not an ordinary game. DOTA has a competition worldwide ( tournament ). Some turn their hobby into a professional level. I wasn't aware of it, until I saw in the news. Impressive one.

Yes, ever since I loved dota 2. I started dota on a warcraft 3 when the graphics was terrible. Then on 2015 I start playing dota 2 my friends told me that it is better than dota 1. Then I am starting to love the game, I bought some items, even when I am out of money I ask my parents just to buy items. Until now this game is my number 1 favorite. It releases my stress and everything.

I would never say that people are wasting their money on a particular game. The thing is that our passion for a game can never be the same with others and for those playing this game, it is because of the love that they have for it.

I have tried playing before but i found it so difficult specially with the controls, maybe because I am used to with the controls of League of Legends but when I found out that I can customized its controls I still can't master the game itself. It have different rule. I don't get it why would i need to Deny, Creep lock and Shop items in jungle haha. Maybe this game is not just for me.

I was trying but it bored me really. Maybe because I was playing alone. Everyone is playing League of Legends so.. I don't like LoL so I came back to CS. I'm better at FPS games so it's better that way I guess.

I have never played DOTA1 but my friends were playing it. It looked really hard to mee. Figuring where the heroes are and what's hapenning was really hard for me.
But I did play DOTA 2. It's a nice game. All the champions being free to use and shareble items are my favorite features it has. It is a bit harder compared to LOL though.

Yes! But DOTA 1 only. This is not the name I used to refer it to but I guess it is because there is a DOTA 2 that is why the original DOTA maps version is now referred as DOTA 1. Anyway, I played DOTA or DOTA 1 when I was in high school. I'm not bragging or anything but I used to be a good with this game. At first, it was kind of boring game for me but as I have learned how it is supposed to be played, I found it enjoyable. It is more fun to play if you are playing with your friends. I think the origin of trash talkers was originated with this game. I'm not that kind of person, but it really funny to defeat your friends with this game and brag it to others.

I played DOTA but I stopped. I'm on League of Legends and Mobile Legends now. For me, DOTA has poor graphics. But it's so entertaining.

Yes I have played Dota 2 and it is one of my most played games. In fact it is my most played game at 1000 hours. I actually got in to the game to make some money. A few years back the item drops in the game were worth money and I made quite a good amount from it. But I good hooked to the game as the game play was awesome. I usually don't recommend this game to anyone, it takes over your life. Most of the players don't like it in the start, but once they get hooked, it becomes an addiction. I made the mistake of suggesting this game to a friend and I regret it to this day. He has played the game for over 4000 hours and still continues to do so.

Honestly speaking, I never once play this game but my brother is addicted to it so I know its “design”. Watching my brother played this makes me cringe all the time. It just that I don’t understand the game and there are many controls to remember. My brother once said that if i wanted to learn it it will take a lot of time and effort. I like putting effort and time into something but to playing dota? That would be a different case? Also a lot of people are wasting their time and money for this PC game? How about ? What’s your thoughts about this one?
The same is true with me. I have not played DOTA. But I always hear this among online gamer.

Yes, Dota is my favorite game of all time, but I feel tired of playing it because I've been playing it for 8 years.

I love dota both 1 and 2.we should always know that one seem a waste of time for one might be a sweetness for another and certainly dota isn't a boring game at all.it a multiplayer game and I love to play it with my friends. It fun and exciting too.

I only played dota 1 and I'm really missing it. The days wodota is the only thing that I am watching. Nevermore Mid lane the crow the runes the farm. It's all timeless.

I used to play both DOTA 1 and 2. When I was in high school most of my friends are playing DOTA and we always play after school. In College many of my friends are playing League of Legends so I switched to it because I enjoy more when I play with my friends.

I have never tried playing DOTA in my entire life, although I always saw this particular games to some internet cafe where children and adults are playing it as if that it is the very best games in the world. Whenever I am trying to watch that game, it made me confused for some time because I really don't understand how the game is being played. I think it will really takes some time before I could understand the game even though I am interested to learn from it.

Me neither. Even though most of my male friends are having a good time when they play Dota in group, I was unable to try it. They always say that they already build a team that they believe the strongest. Then after an hour of playing, they are nagging each other faces for losing the game. :rolleyes: